[Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~again~ - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 8th December 2012, 12:40 PM
until that Day… Initiate

don't rly care bout the sales too.. no one last forever so...
as long as any of her new releases are not debuted out of top 10.. then i shouldn't be worried.
her music and her lyric which make me love her, that's enough for me <3

and i'm happy that she got 2nd!
i'm totally impressed with "again" minial.
Old 8th December 2012, 12:43 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeyChan View Post
Japanese people is stupid?
Do you know that even the Japanese people don't think hard.

They just didn't like it, that's it! Relax guys.

Facebook | Last.fm | GetGlue | Twitter

Old 8th December 2012, 12:47 PM
Initiate

Seriously AHS..I don't understand why you are crying over these sales.
The goal wasn't to get as much profit as possible, this is gift for the fans.
Yes, the sales aren't that good, but I don't care at all.

☆Heartful thanks to ownsarai
Old 8th December 2012, 01:33 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
YAY!!
how much was first??
28,460 which's EXILE's EXILE BEST HITS -LOVE SIDE/SOUL SIDE- while for again being at #2 , it sold 12,764 copies

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2012-12-07/

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 8th December 2012, 01:43 PM
GREEN Initiate

she went up, good news.
I guess people WERE confused over the release date.

haters gonna hate.
Old 8th December 2012, 01:48 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoetGirl View Post
Im sorry but there's more to it, its not just a product. Product when in hands of people has its value. It means something to them or it represents their beliefs. You cant separate image and music. You cant look at the painting and close your eyes on some wrong details.

Image -the persona- represents the music. If -the persona- is doing something I feel its wrong/stupid/embarassing/bad I think its legit not to support the person, cause you dont think about background people and just music. You can simply download music for free or you can dislike -the persona- that much that you start to ignore it. She's a pop star, not a classical artist or some indie person we dont know face nor real name. And Im not even supportin' anybody's decision. I didnt even make a decision. Its more about music to me, but if she did something like rihanna did, basically supporting domestic violence Im sorry but I would never ever want to remember that I ever liked her. I would sell her cds and woudnt care anymore. And its not about 'oh I want to dictate Ayu's or anyone's life'. NO. Its just I have a right to decide whether I'll support somethin' or not, same as Ayu has or anyone else. So you should start respecting anyone's decision, like everyone else in the thread.
Okay that's nice but this is all about how people are bummed about Ayu's love life, and if it went deeper than that, then hey! Guess what, you aren't boycotting the mini album because of her love life. You're boycotting it because of deeper reasons. I mocked, and will still mock, people who won't buy this album because of who she's dating. I won't mock, and quite frankly don't give a toss about, people who have deeper but related reasons to not buying it.

Also your last sentence is really ironic considering what you're doing lol.

ETA: More freakin' importantly, look! She got #2! We can all calm down. Take a bong hit, drink some camomile and just RELAX.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Last edited by Bad Wolf; 8th December 2012 at 01:53 PM.
Old 8th December 2012, 02:01 PM
GREEN Initiate

I just think its horrible that people feel the need to boycott because of who she is dating...
its horrible funny, because who cares? And if you do, why? Why try and control her, to what ends can this bring you happiness?
Old 8th December 2012, 02:05 PM
Replace Initiate

these sales are a good thing if they make Avex & Ayu change their startegies and many other things. but, frankly, I'm sure they wouldn't

I by no means understand the last 5 years of Ayu's career and they seem like wtf period to me

but telling the Japanese fans they need to change their culture and 'adjust' to Ayu situation or any other ridiculous thing she & Avex might be pulling off after or now is just too much either

I am on the side of the Japanese fans. just for the thing, that THEY made her who she became, not foreign fans. we should show them some respect. if they dissaprove, that just might be a sign that she needs change. nothing more, nothing less.

I don't think they're boycotting of Maro. I think that, in fact, they don't probably like many things and are purely irritated, starting from Mannie-Timmy and Maro now was probably like the last straw

Last edited by ayu_ready?; 8th December 2012 at 02:08 PM.
Old 8th December 2012, 02:53 PM
No way to say Initiate

if ayu doesn't care about sales, why should I care?

but, oh well, it makes me sad a bit

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 8th December 2012, 03:50 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigodansu View Post
I still say it's a stunt and a stupid one. Too bad for you if you disagree with 99% of her fans who live in a different culture and have a different opinion than you.
You may be right. Mind the people that insist on their illusion, though. It's all about dreaming. Publicity stunts have always been part of Ayu's career. The "A BEST" rebellion against Avex including the poorly staged interviews were just as fake as the relationships with Manuel Schwarz and Maro. You cannot force people to see through your own eyes whatsoever but I admittedly notice you won't give up anytime soon

Last edited by channy; 8th December 2012 at 03:53 PM.
Old 8th December 2012, 03:55 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

^ off topic, but staged interviews for A BEST? could you tell me more about them?

12K today?
thats a 33% increase
Old 8th December 2012, 04:04 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eewyi View Post
Seriously AHS..I don't understand why you are crying over these sales.
The goal wasn't to get as much profit as possible, this is gift for the fans.
Yes, the sales aren't that good, but I don't care at all.
If they really wanted to give a gift to the fans and didn't care about sales I'm they could have stuck a SINGLE in there somewhere.
Old 8th December 2012, 04:06 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
^ off topic, but staged interviews for A BEST? could you tell me more about them?
I really loved this documentary but I much rather consider it as a very entertaining movie. Parts of it relate to the time during A BEST and how Avex "forced" Ayu to release this album, including the story around her tear on the cover, recognizing herself as product etc. This documentary is far from being unpopular but just to make sure:

Edit: Not going to start a discussion whether this might be completely real or 20% fake etc - I don't care. I just mentioned that to me it appeared a little unbelievable and I am gonna hug you no matter what you think about dat x

Last edited by channy; 8th December 2012 at 04:10 PM.
Old 8th December 2012, 04:22 PM
GREEN Initiate

^ i didnt realize people thought that was fake... o.O.
Old 8th December 2012, 04:28 PM
glitter Initiate

You guys have way too much spare time rofl
Old 8th December 2012, 04:32 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I don't want to spread my opinion upon everyone, I just wanted to state that I sensed a strange feeling while watching the documentary. I don't hold an evidence in my hands to prove it fake, actually I didn't even want to call it like that as I always loved this documentary. Perhaps I should retract my first statement and call it partially suspicious rather than fake xD
Old 8th December 2012, 06:29 PM
from your letter Initiate

Is the rest of the interview with English subs available anywhere else, channy?

Old 8th December 2012, 06:45 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I tried to find something in the download section on AHS, but everything seems to be down (Megaupload links O.o). Can't you watch it on YouTube?

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v727-t0fv44

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqWBPX0IRBM

Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epnmpeC6mHs

Part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMNCImkkBFE

Part 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0USF5lu1cP4
Old 8th December 2012, 07:22 PM
rainy day Initiate

It's not necessarily a boycott. If you don't like a product, you aren't going to buy it. Simple as that.
Old 8th December 2012, 08:05 PM
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by channy View Post
I tried to find something in the download section on AHS, but everything seems to be down (Megaupload links O.o). Can't you watch it on YouTube?
Oh I didn't even see if there were other parts! I was on my phone. Thanks so much for pointing this out to me!

Closed Thread

Tags
『again』, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, oricon