[Official Message] Winter Single 「Zutto... / Last minute / Walk」 2014.12.24 in stores - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 7th November 2014, 03:18 PM
GREEN Initiate

this just means when the CD+DVD album comes out theres more reason to buy it!!
Old 7th November 2014, 03:29 PM
Paper Doll Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ View Post
I honestly don't care about the pvs if the quality is that of the latest ones. I'm glad she didn't do pray as I didn't want it ruined. I guess they will come with the album, maybe? I will just save money in buying these singles. Btw not only did H not have any pv but it also didn't have any remix... I guess she is replicating the same formula. Terminal was pretty much a recut single, they don't usually have pvs, and pray was a digital one, so no pv as well. Digital releases never have pvs. I believe it makes sense until now. next single will have pvs, just like FTL/MGR
Amen to this. No PVs means not having the chance to screw up her PVs...the PVs for Colours.... *shivers* Ugh...>.>

I can't wait for Christmas when I get a hand on some money so I can buy more Ayuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas is gonna be grand this year!
Old 7th November 2014, 04:01 PM
Lelio Protector

Tetsuya Yukumi didn't compose for ayu since 2010!
Anyway, past compositions from the 3 composers:

Kunio Tago
SCAR
Key ~eternal tie ver.~
Together When…
untitled ~for her~
Days
SAKURA
petal
Pray
Hello new me

Tetsuya Komuro
A Song is born
crossroad
Virgin Road
Last angel
Love song
sending mail
Like a doll
Thank U
do it again
November
You & Me
snowy kiss
Ivy
Feel the love

Tetsuya Yukumi
ANGEL'S SONG
Memorial address
Moments
INSPIRE
HOPE or PAIN
HAPPY ENDING
walking proud
HONEY
(miss)understood
JEWEL
momentum
kiss o' kill
Secret
part of Me
(don't) Leave me alone
GUILTY
MY ALL
reBIRTH
Life
GREEN
RED LINE ~for TA~
count down
Last Links
meaning of Love
Old 7th November 2014, 04:06 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Based on the composers I'm really excited for this single! I don't mind no PVs, but it's annoying to see people say "Oh I'm just gonna pass on this single then..." because THAT'S WHY THEY'RE DOING THIS. You have to show support for people/things you love.

ANYWAY...I always say this, but I hope for some TV lives. I always wonder if the fact that she hasn't done them in a while is her choice, or because she hasn't been invited to the shows...

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 7th November 2014, 04:18 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post

Kunio Tago
SCAR
Key ~eternal tie ver.~
Together When…
untitled ~for her~
Days
SAKURA
petal
Pray
Hello new me

Tetsuya Komuro
A Song is born
crossroad
Virgin Road
Last angel
Love song
sending mail
Like a doll
Thank U
do it again
November
You & Me
snowy kiss
Ivy
Feel the love

Tetsuya Yukumi
ANGEL'S SONG
Memorial address
Moments
INSPIRE
HOPE or PAIN
HAPPY ENDING
walking proud
HONEY
(miss)understood
JEWEL
momentum
kiss o' kill
Secret
part of Me
(don't) Leave me alone
GUILTY
MY ALL
reBIRTH
Life
GREEN
RED LINE ~for TA~
count down
Last Links
meaning of Love

This guy all the way
His compositions always hit the spot with me
Old 7th November 2014, 04:21 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
Based on the composers I'm really excited for this single! I don't mind no PVs, but it's annoying to see people say "Oh I'm just gonna pass on this single then..." because THAT'S WHY THEY'RE DOING THIS. You have to show support for people/things you love.
I don't see why anyone should be obligated to pour more money into Ayu's and avex's overflowing goblets of wealth just to "show support." If the product doesn't match what you want, you shouldn't buy it. Point blank. If Burger King stopped serving fries one day, I wouldn't go to Burger King and buy a Whopper if what I wanted was a Whopper and fries.

I also don't get what you mean by "that's why they're doing this"??? They certainly aren't skipping the PVs to provide a cheaper product to their consumers. If anything, she either doesn't want to make PVs or they're cutting down production costs to earn a higher profit. And you don't have to support that as a fan if you don't like the end product.
Old 7th November 2014, 04:24 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Of course you don't. But how can you be so sure that the reason there isn't a DVD version or PVs isn't related to the budget or projected sales? You can't be.

And honestly, especially for longtime ayu fans, it's just a $10 single in one version, not a big deal. I'm not suggesting that people who don't like the songs should buy it, but if you LOVE the songs but don't like that there are no PVs or a DVD version, so you pirate the single instead of buying it, that I have a problem with.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 7th November 2014, 04:29 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^ It doesn't matter WHY there isn't a DVD version. It doesn't matter if it's because of budgeting or projected sales. All that matters is that a single consumer doesn't have to buy it if he/she doesn't like the product, if it doesn't fulfill his/her requirements to purchase.

Of course, you are legally obligated to buy something instead of downloading it illegally. But I think that's an entirely different matter than showing support for the sake of showing support to a woman and company already far richer than probably all of us combined will ever be.
Old 7th November 2014, 04:33 PM
Paper Doll Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post
Everytime I see your posts you are telling ayu what to do to please you

Why are you even on this forum? Are you called an ayufan?

It could be better if you can go to other places to comments things you LIKE instead of going to the wrong place commenting things you DON'T LIKE
I'm sorry, usually I'd want to stay out of this but why are you attacking someone for giving an opinion that is their own that they have every right to post about? This is a discussion board, thus there is a discussion. Discussion involves opinions.

You know, I actually look forward to Zeke's posts just about every time because he has interesting things to say. I'm pretty sure everyone else has been saying what they want from Ayu. Why are his posts any different?

I don't want to come across as antagonistic, but if you think someone shouldn't share their opinion on the subject matter at hand then maybe you should go to a different forum that suits that kind of mindset.

Everyone wants different things from the singer's they listen to, different expectations that come from listening to their music. I'm sorry if it seems unfair of us to want things to go how we hope for them to.

Last edited by DonkeyKongRemix; 7th November 2014 at 04:55 PM.
Old 7th November 2014, 04:33 PM
GREEN Initiate

All those songs are amazing! Cant wait for the release...
As for Zeke... man... lol. I don't see where that was negative? You were actually expressing home for an epic song...

What has gotten into some of these people?
Old 7th November 2014, 04:36 PM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Of course you don't. But how can you be so sure that the reason there isn't a DVD version or PVs isn't related to the budget or projected sales? You can't be.

And honestly, especially for longtime ayu fans, it's just a $10 single in one version, not a big deal. I'm not suggesting that people who don't like the songs should buy it, but if you LOVE the songs but don't like that there are no PVs or a DVD version, so you pirate the single instead of buying it, that I have a problem with.
Idont even want to get started on the 'showing support'
most the people on here don't even know what that means. It doesn't matter how much money a person has it matters if people are actually BUYING the product... -.-
Old 7th November 2014, 05:37 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post

Kunio Tago
SCAR
Key ~eternal tie ver.~
Together When…
untitled ~for her~
Days
SAKURA
petal
Pray
Hello new me

Tetsuya Komuro
A Song is born
crossroad
Virgin Road
Last angel
Love song
sending mail
Like a doll
Thank U
do it again
November
You & Me
snowy kiss
Ivy
Feel the love

Tetsuya Yukumi
ANGEL'S SONG
Memorial address
Moments
INSPIRE
HOPE or PAIN
HAPPY ENDING
walking proud
HONEY
(miss)understood
JEWEL
momentum
kiss o' kill
Secret
part of Me
(don't) Leave me alone
GUILTY
MY ALL
reBIRTH
Life
GREEN
RED LINE ~for TA~
count down
Last Links
meaning of Love
Based on this list, I'm most looking forward to Tetsuya Komuro's track! Then Yukumi. Kunio Tago's list is a bit hit or miss for me...
Old 7th November 2014, 05:41 PM
appears Initiate

Quote:

I'm definitely going to pirate this single. If the songs are amazing enough I usually end up buying the single, however this time around since there isn't anything special making me want to buy it, I'll probably get the album if these songs are amazing enough.

I'm one of the rare people on this site who loves every single song on Colours. I think she's on a roll, so there's a huge possibility that I'll love what this single has to offer, because so far I've loved everything she's released since Feel the love.
Old 7th November 2014, 06:05 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:

It could be better if you can go to other places to comments things you LIKE instead of going to the wrong place commenting things you DON'T LIKE
But he didn't tell her to do anything? He just said he'd be really happy if he ended up liking one song.

Old 7th November 2014, 06:07 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Thanks ayumisrael for the list!
I probably like the Tetsuya Komuro ballad.
Tetsuya Yukumi is a hit or miss with me and from Kunio Tago I just like SAKURA.
As all are ballads I hold my expectations pretty neutral.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 7th November 2014, 06:10 PM
ayu trance Initiate

PVs are not a selling point for me as I get CD only versions anyway. My thought is that with the insanity that is holiday shipping, I don't see this being delivered to my door until 2015. Maybe I won't do Fedex shipping this time. CDJapan keeps giving me buyer points because I haven't ordered in a while. Guess I should use them before they expire.

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

Old 7th November 2014, 06:26 PM
SCAR Initiate

These three composers actually produced all of my favourite songs from her LOL,
I can't contain the excitement. Thanks for the list.
Old 7th November 2014, 06:36 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

I guess it's safe to assume Tetsuya Yukumi is behind the rock ballad? Given that list, his song is the one I'm looking forward to the most!

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 7th November 2014, 07:14 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:

Lmao wut. I'm saying all I need is one ace track to be satisfied while everyone else is proclaiming their disappointment in having no PVs and/or suggesting that even attempting a PV on the other hand could ruin the song. No remixes? Seriously, it's the first "real" single we've had in a while, a TRIPLE A-SIDE at that, and we're complaining about the lack of a remix?

I couldn't be more thrilled that Ayu is releasing a winter ballad single, that is incentive enough for me to be content for the time being until the material is delivered.

Music is the most important thing in my life and Ayu plays a HUGE part in that. Music is my identity and therefore ayu is part of my identity. I think you misunderstand me because I choose to use very strong language for the things I dislike AND love. I practically starved myself for an entire year so I could make my dream of seeing her come true so if you want to doubt my fandom, go ahead; but one thing I can assure you is I am a passionate individual and ayu and her music is something I feel truly passionate about.

Last edited by Zeke.; 7th November 2014 at 07:17 PM.
Old 7th November 2014, 07:16 PM
LIMIT Initiate

It seems like there's been some real effort put into this single, so I'm really looking forward to it.
At least with the TK song I know I will at least like it. It's a good feeling to just wait for a new single like in the good old days, can't wait for the covers and snippets !
Closed Thread

Tags
last minute, tetsuya komuro, tetsuya yukumi, walk, zutto...