Why does this keep happening when I post a poll? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Board Forums > FAQ, Tech Support, and Guidelines

Notices

Old 7th December 2005, 11:03 AM
fεяnαndδ

Why does this keep happening when I post a poll?

I like the Ayu Chat-Room, and I like making its threads, but it's a pain creating polls. Why? Because whenever on the thread page I click on "Post a poll with this thread" and set how many options and then click on the submit button below, IT ALWAYS COMES TO A "CANNOT FIND SERVER" PAGE. So then I click on the Back button, try submitting again, and it's successful. I make the poll and go back to the thread list... and bam. There's ALWAYS a duplicate thread.

Well, not always. Sometimes it comes through without a Cannot Find Server, but very rarely. But the good thing is that sometimes even when it DOES have a CFS, there isn't a duplicate thread.

But this is getting more frequent and, quite frankly, it's starting to tick me off. Does anyone know why the hell this happens?

Oh, and by the way, I just submitted a thread with the poll and it told me to wait 6 minutes within posting a thread to submit a poll, but I was posting the poll WITH the thread, and the thread before that was submitted about twenty minutes earlier.

I'm really angry... does anyone know how to fix this?
Old 7th December 2005, 11:13 AM
Wishing Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterkill
Oh, and by the way, I just submitted a thread with the poll and it told me to wait 6 minutes within posting a thread to submit a poll, but I was posting the poll WITH the thread, and the thread before that was submitted about twenty minutes earlier.
The message means that you must complete the poll in less than six minutes, you are not supposed to wait.
Old 7th December 2005, 09:11 PM
Replace Initiate

I can't think of anywhere else to post this, but about 80% of the time when i try to make a new thread (no poll involved at all in my case), I get a server error. I try it again, same error. Over and over. No duplicate thread shows up, no thread shows up at all. I'd start a new thread for this problem, but guess what happened? x_x

Help?