[Kuroki Meisa] a pretty gorgeous face in many MAGAZINE covers in her 5th thread - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 29th November 2010, 12:51 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

dunno if it was mentioned before but..

Quote:
http://www.riaj.or.jp/data/others/chart/w101122.html

LOL! was certified gold (100,000+) by the RIAJ for full-length cellphone downloads, her first certification!

credits: Martzb @ JPM
congrats to her!

IG | YT | PR

Old 29th November 2010, 03:30 AM
forgiveness Initiate

oh wow, I didn't know her new album is gonna be called magazine. I thought people were just obsessing over her being on the cover of one.
Old 29th November 2010, 04:18 AM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakumei View Post
also, come on ... the same content over both DVD editions. does that really make sense to anyone?
It doesn't, no, but I was only entertaining the idea since the price for both CD+DVDs is listed as the same at the multi-lemonia site.

Currently, Meisa only has 7 PVs and for sure there's going to be at least one new PV for the album, but even adding that (and assuming the hellcat PVs will be included), that's only 8 PVs for a CD+DVD edition that costs 4200JPY. That's a little expensive, no? Other Sony artists price their CD+DVD albums at 3500-3750JPY.

So either something will be added to the PV edition (hopefully ) to make the cost worth it or Sony is just trying to maximize profits by increasing the overall cost of her album.
Old 30th November 2010, 04:36 PM
I am... Initiate

MAGAZINE: 50 page magazine special packaging. explanations/off shots are included in the booklets of each edition. most places state 13 tracks.

CD http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SRCL-7526
CD DVD A (PV) http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SRCL-7522
CD DVD B (LIVE) http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SRCL-7524

Quote:
黒木メイサ、待望の1st album発売決定! (2010.12.1)
黒木メイサ、待望のファースト・フル・アルバム発売決定!

タイトルは..."MAGAZINE" !!!!!!!!!

「黒木メイサ」を見る、読む、知る、そして聴く「MAGAZINE」!!
パッケージもMAGAZINE仕様!!
シングル「SHOCK-運命-」、「5-FIVE-」、「LOL!」完全収録!

◯初回盤A +B(¥4,200 w/tax)

MAGAZINE形式スペシャルパッケージ!
各楽曲の解説、撮りおろし写真、LAで行われたシークレット・フォトセッション、メイサを囲むクリエーター のインタビュー等、
アーティスト・黒木メイサをもっと深く知ることのできる50pマガジン!

◯初回盤Aのブックレットには各ミュージックビデオの解説、オフショットが掲載!

DVDは、「Like This」「Bad Girl」「Criminal」「SHOCK-運命-」「Are ya ready?]」「5-FIVE-」「LOL!」の
ミュージックビデオを完全収録!

◯初回盤Bのブックレットには2010年10月に恵比寿ガーデンホールで行われた初のワンマンライブの解説 、オフショットが掲載!

DVDは、話題を呼んだ「LIVE ATTITUDE 2010」のライブ映像収録!

◯通常盤(CD ONLY)<¥3,059>

黒木メイサ
1st full album
「MAGAZINE」

2011.1.26.発売!

Last edited by kakumei; 30th November 2010 at 04:40 PM.
Old 30th November 2010, 05:02 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Thanks Kakumei

LOL @ at the DVD's tracklist , PVs wise & to think I wanted to get her singles in CD + DVD but I guess I don't need to do that now haha

I don't know if Sony BMG Taiwan will make CD + DVD's of MAGAZINE but I sure hope they will do so , since OS presses were made for hellcat & ATTITUDE

question's , are they going to do for just 1 CD + DVD ? T-T

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 30th November 2010, 05:44 PM
SAKURA Initiate

omg i'm so happy it's confirmed! 50 page magazine special packaging? i wonder what it'll look like. i see LA mentioned in that description, so i hope meisa did the photoshoots there!

i also think it's random for bad girl, criminal, and are ya ready? PVs to be on the album, though. aren't they already on hellcat's and ATITTUDE's DVDs? i guess since it's meisa first full album, they wanted to include all the PVs she's done until now.

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 30th November 2010, 06:02 PM

lol I guess gr8 records (same label as UVERworld :p) is doing their best to stuff the DVD tracklist to the brim for Kuroki xD

but yes other than SHOCK -Unmei- , 5-FIVE- & LOL ! , the other PVs are indeed found in her 2 mini EP's

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 30th November 2010, 06:25 PM
P.S II Initiate

It's not so odd that Sony decided to include all of Meisa's PVs. After all, they did repackage all of Angela Aki's PVs for LIFE and that was just a studio album.

It's interesting how the advertising blurb mentions that MAGAZINE is Meisa's "long-awaited first full length album." I guess hellcat is and isn't a mini album then.

And it looks like the extra cost for the limited editions must be because of the special packaging. I wonder if we'll see something on par with KPop releases?

Edit: The shipping estimate at CDJ for the limited editions is only at 200g right now. I'll bet that the actual shipping weight will be more than that because of the magazine packaging so if anybody wants to save some money, I'd preorder and pay with PayPal before they update it.

Last edited by FIRSTKLAS; 30th November 2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 30th November 2010, 06:52 PM
Real me Initiate

I wanted to buy both limited editions (because I don't have the CD+DVD singles -_-) but since they're pretty pricey, I'll only get the LIVE version.
I hope the packaging will look great! I can't wait!

Old 30th November 2010, 06:55 PM
SAKURA Initiate

i also noticed that there's no new PV this time i wanted a new PV for an album track!

Old 30th November 2010, 10:46 PM
P.S II Initiate

Meisa's official website has been updated with a new flash intro that includes sound clips from the album:

(Click on the picture to go the site.)

I counted nine songs in the clips: three of them are the previously released single a-sides and the other six are new. It doesn't sound like any of the mini album tracks or b-sides will be included, which is a bit of a letdown since a few of them are really good.

And I like the title treatment a lot. It's neat how the "A" is used to link the album title and Meisa's name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty4123 View Post
i also noticed that there's no new PV this time i wanted a new PV for an album track!
If they don't add a new PV it will just make deciding which version to buy a lot easier for me. I like PVs a lot more than concerts so if they do add any new ones, I'll have a hard decision to make even though I already own all of Meisa's previous CD+DVD releases already.
Old 30th November 2010, 10:59 PM
SAKURA Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRSTKLAS View Post
If they don't add a new PV it will just make deciding which version to buy a lot easier for me. I like PVs a lot more than concerts so if they do add any new ones, I'll have a hard decision to make even though I already own all of Meisa's previous CD+DVD releases already.
i just thought of something: there could still be a new PV, but it just won't be included on the album's DVD. i've seen that with some artists. like miliyah kato's X.O.X.O. wasn't included on HEAVEN, so anything's possible? or maybe i'm doing too much wishful thinking, lol! i just want a new PV.

anyway, those previews sound GREAT so far! love that flash intro!

edit: shinzanmono will be getting an SP! that drama was amazing along with ninkyo helper, meisa will be pretty busy with these special episodes, but i want to see her in a new drama!

Last edited by Beauty4123; 1st December 2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 30th November 2010, 11:54 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

yay!!!!
they include all her pvs!!!!!
probably i'm gonna buy a OS press too, only if the cd+dvd includes the pvs

TWICE

Old 30th November 2010, 11:59 PM
Secret Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRSTKLAS View Post
I counted nine songs in the clips: three of them are the previously released single a-sides and the other six are new. It doesn't sound like any of the mini album tracks or b-sides will be included, which is a bit of a letdown since a few of them are really good.
Um this is a good thing lol. I don't know what you're talking about. That means more new material for us. I'd hate seeing Bad Girl or Are ya Ready? being on MAGAZINE. They can stay on their respective albums.
Old 1st December 2010, 02:02 AM
P.S II Initiate

^I meant more the b-sides like "Wasted", "So Smooth", and "Be Like That".

It's great that they're not on the album because, yeah, it does mean more new material and it also makes having the singles worthwhile, but they're really great songs and it's a shame that not everyone will hear them now.

But if it came down to having an album mostly comprised of previously released material *cough*JASMINEGOLD*cough* or an album with a majority of new material, yeah, I'd definitely prefer new material.
Old 1st December 2010, 03:21 AM

Kuroki Meisa releases video of her flamenco lessons

We reported previously that pop singer Kuroki Meisa was going to challenge flamenco dance for an NHK special, “Kuroki Meisa Spain Flamenco ~Tamashii no Odori to Deau Tabi~.” Recently, the singer has released a video of her taking flamenco dance lessons with the famous dancer, Antonio El Pipa.

Her lessons were all taught to her in Spanish through the help of a Japanese translator. The video shows Meisa working in a Spanish dance studio perfecting the moves with her instructor. Although she has had previous dance experience, this was her first time dancing in the flamenco style. Despite that fact, she obviously caught on very quickly, even mimicking Antonio’s intense passion for the dance

http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/11/kur...menco-lessons/

here's the clip

Old 1st December 2010, 08:32 AM
Real me Initiate

I'm super excited lol all the previews sound great

Old 1st December 2010, 12:51 PM

links are up to preorder MAGAZINE at other online sites too

YesAsia

http://www.yesasia.com/global/search...1-en/list.html

HMV Japan

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/search/index...SEARCH&type=sr

ehhh why no special discount given for the 2 CD + DVD's , HMV Japan T-T ;__;

oh well I guess I wait for OS press then .__.

Old 1st December 2010, 02:45 PM
I am... Initiate

hope that DVD tracklist doesntr mean that there will be all PV songs on MAGAZINE xD

set by pepper

Old 1st December 2010, 03:21 PM

Kuroki Meisa announces first full album, “MAGAZINE”

Triple threat actress/model/singer Kuroki Meisa has finally announced the release of her first full length album, “MAGAZINE“, which will be due out January 26th of next year.

The album will collect all of her singles, including “SHOCK-Unmei-,” “5-FIVE-,” and “LOL!“, as well as other new tracks for a total of 13 songs.

As per usual, the album will be released in Limited Edition first print A and B versions, as well as a regular edition. The limited edition will come packaged with a DVD that will contain the music videos for the album tracks, “Like This,” “Bad Girl,” “Criminal,” “SHOCK-Unmei-,” “Are ya Ready?,” “5-FIVE-,” and “LOL!”

The Limited Edition A will come with a special magazine so that fans not only ‘hear’ the new album, but also ‘read’ and ’see’ it as well. The magazine will be 50 pages in length and will contain images from her photo sessions and interviews.

Limited Edition B will include a special booklet highlighting her first solo live at the Ebisu Garden Hall back in October. Additionally, the DVD included with the B version will contain footage from her “LIVE ATTITUDE 2010” show.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/12/kur...lbum-magazine/

WAIT , isn't Ebisu Garden Hall the same place where most scenes of Hana Yori Dango was flimed ? o_O

anyway the description of the booklet for the CD + DVD type A sounds interesting :O

Closed Thread

Tags
kuroki meisa, magazine