[BREAKERZ] 18th thread ~ Hiatus + guitarist AKIHIDE's 2nd album Lapis Lazuli (30.10) - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th May 2013, 09:03 PM

I'm really excited fot the short ver. PV!
Old 15th May 2013, 12:09 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

^ it was uploaded yesterday at midnight on the dot in Japan *___*

O.M.G , it's just only 42 seconds BUT BUT BUT >_______< . Wow I had to take a double look when I saw AKIHIDE there O_O

It felt a lot when he was in NEVER LAND , especially with regards to the styling & his hairdo (he looked so boy boy there aww xD) . But my fave part/s of the preview snippet is of him wearing the hat *__*

It's so insane, AKIHIDE looked so unrecognisable in Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku PV (short ver.) . I can't believe it's the same guy as in BREAKERZ o___o

Anyway , I really can't wait to see the full PV of Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku in due time <3

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 15th May 2013, 11:44 AM

Only 42 seconds? WHY???!!!! y___y AKIHIDE looks really great in the short ver. Can't wait for the full PV! And the songs sounds good so far, but you can't really tell from 42 seconds I think.... -.-
Old 15th May 2013, 02:22 PM

well ZAIN RECORDS might upload the full PV of Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku in due time as it will be exactly 3 weeks before Amber gets released

I already love the preview snippet of the song that was uploaded on his personal site sometime back & AKIHIDE looks amazing in the PV preview

In fact , I think this will surprise a lot of casual fans of the guys as I'm sure most if not all of them have any idea that AKIHIDE can sing if not sing better than DAIGO

Also from today onwards , iTunes has allowed the purchase of the full song of Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku via their website & here's the iTunes cover

https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/xi...le/id643166469

Need a bigger cover of it now ;___;

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Last edited by KarenPang; 15th May 2013 at 03:51 PM.
Old 15th May 2013, 09:27 PM

AKIHIDE really looks amazing and I just love his voice! Can't wait for the full album! Although I really like DAIGO's voice I think I prefer AKIHIDE's.^^
Old 16th May 2013, 12:13 AM

The funny thing's my friend 1st know about NEVER LAND way back before BREAKERZ but for me it was the complete opposite xD

But yeah I wouldn't lie , AKIHIDE's singing voice is way better if not nicer than DAIGO (sorry dear but HEY I still adore you xD)

The full song of Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku was released yesterday via Japan's iTunes & my friend (whom I jokingly dubbed her as my secretary xD) gave the song to me yesterday before I went to bed

omg omg omg omg I really like it >____< It does remind me a lot of what AKIHIDE used to do when he was in NEVER LAND & now I understand why Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku is the only track in Amber that gets a PV

My fave part of the song is the melody , especially the ending . Wow just wow <3

I really cannot wait to see the full PV of Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku in due time + that goes for hearing the full Amber album too . Ah why can't 5th June be tomorrow xD

With that said , I'm so very happy that AKIHIDE is finally back in front of the microphone to sing for everyone ;__;

Old 16th May 2013, 07:58 PM

Now I'm really excited for Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku!
Old 17th May 2013, 12:10 AM

Haha I've been listening to Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku non stop from the moment when my friend gave me the song until yesterday

It's just so good It truly deserves to get a PV . I wasn't feeling the other preview of Aishi no Valkyria as much as Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku but hopefully the full version of Aishi no Valkyria will prove me wrong

It's like when I heard the preview of Gekijou , I really disliked it lmao but when I heard the full version , it changes everything xD

Old 17th May 2013, 12:20 PM

Musing is now accepting preorder of concert tickets for DAIGO's upcoming Kaette Kita DAIGO☆STARDUST concert that will be taking place on July 12th at Tokyo's Shibuya Public Hall .

Musing has already began accepting preorders of concert tickets from 15th May ; 12pm Japan time until 21st May (Tue) ; 11.59pm Japan time .

Utisling a balloting system , each interested buyer can ballot for up to 4 tickets , with each concert ticket having a ticket price of 6,500 Yen each .

Haha the header Musing has used , is so DAIGO☆STARDUST ish , like seriously xD

http://breakerz-web.net/info_ot_024.html#daigo_musing
http://musing.jp/ticket/daigo_stardust_0712/

Old 18th May 2013, 04:15 AM

DAIGO tweeted this right after Hiruobi ! finished its broadcast on TBS yesterday afternoon :

Caption included - ひるおび!終了ー!( ´ ▽ ` )ノ 今日もメガネスタイル!!

http://p.twipple.jp/yuaUF

When I saw this photo in the office , I couldn't help but laugh as DAIGO looked like a well mannered smart lecturer in the above photo he uploaded , LOL

Old 18th May 2013, 03:05 PM

Haha this's so amusing if not cute xD

Yesterday , SHINPEI's MUSCLE ATTACK band's official site was updated with this rather amusing pieces in that they want fans to contribute ideas on what shall the name of their MUSCLE ATTACK's mascot band logo should be called as xD

MUSCLE ATTACKのキャラクターのネーミングを募集します!
締切は2013年5月31日(金)18:00まで!
ユニークで愛されキャラになれるようなお名前をどしどし募集しておりますので、ぜひご応募下さ い!!
キャラクターのアピールポイントはツイッターにてつぶやいていますので、参考までにこちらもご 覧下さい!!

皆様からのご応募お待ちしております!!

下記のフォームに「お名前」「メールアドレス」「ネーミング」をご記入いただき、確認ボタンを押して下さい 。
確認後、問題なければ送信ボタンを押していただき、送信を完了して下さい。

Interested participants have to head onto here of the MUSCLE ATTACK official site to participate .

In the link , a form can be seen which interested participants have to fill in the following details :

- Your name
- Mail address
- Naming (of MUSCLE ATTACK's mascot band logo)

Entries will close on 31st May / Fri at 6pm , Japan time .

This I'm sure is going to be fun :p

Old 19th May 2013, 03:20 AM

21st May's DAIGO P contents

色んなPをやっちゃう『DAIGO P』
次回は5月21日(火)の23:00からです!

番組では、色んなコーナーをやっています!

DAIGOパフォーマンス
→ナレーターにあなたから頂いたセリフをアテレコしてもらい
DAIGOにはそれについてリアクションしてもらいます!

募集要項

1・どういう繋がりで誰宛に
2・どんなシチュエーション
3・セリフ

DAIGOピックアップ
→DAIGOがみなさんから届いたメールをランダムに引いて読んじゃいます!
テーマ:あなたが今伝えたいこと・言いたいこと

写真添付OKです!番組で紹介します!
ツイッター感覚で送ってきてください!
質問だけじゃなくて「言い切り」でもOK!
例:新人が入ってきたけど生意気です。どうしたらいいですか?
例:犬が生まれました。名前をつけてください!
例:寒い日が続きますが、お体ご自愛ください。

ピローなお言葉
→DAIGOさんにささやいて欲しい言葉を大募集!
番組の最後に紹介いたします。

もちろん「ふつおた」も募集しております!
みなさんガンガン送ってきてくださいね!

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv130717834

Haha DAIGO Performance + DAIGO Pickup to watch out for in this coming Tue's instalment of DAIGO P . Super ~_~ xD

Old 19th May 2013, 01:46 PM

Bigger iTunes cover of AKIHIDE's Hoshi no Kyousoukyoku

http://img.ly/images/7356811/full

*____* It's so not fair that this's the iTunes cover . It should have been a physical single release cover instead ._.

But with that said , wow can't this cover be even more gorgeous if not awesome <3 Black & white shots never ever will go wrong at all , super big time !

Old 20th May 2013, 01:28 PM

MUSCLE ATTACK LIVE ~Basic Training vol.1~ concert goods up for preorder via Musing

Leftover MUSCLE ATTACK LIVE ~Basic Training vol.1~ concert goods can be preordered via Musing now .

http://musing.jp/shop/muscle_attack/

All 4 MUSCLE ATTACK LIVE ~Basic Training vol.1~ concert goods are available for preorder as noted via this concert goods list .

In addition , the concert goods will be shipped to buyers from end of May onwards .

こちらの商品を含むご注文は2013年5月末日頃から順次発送予定です。

Musing has included this cute photo of SHINPEI modelling/wearing the MUSCLE ATTACK LIVE ~Basic Training vol.1~ concert goods x)

Cute <3

Old 21st May 2013, 01:45 PM

Finally after it feels like forever (2-3 months or so ?) , DAIGO today has finally finally recorded a new episode with the Shin Domoto Kyoudai crew :3

What he tweeted :

今日は久しぶりに堂本兄弟の収録に参加できましたあ!( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

めちゃくちゃ楽しかったなあ!

みなさんホントあたたかいっす♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

https://twitter.com/Daigo19780408/st...31791501193217

What Kato Izumi tweeted :

Caption she included - 本日は堂本兄弟収録☆

久しぶりにDAIGOくん参加��一本目コーラスメンバーはこの三人で(ू•‧̫•ू⑅)

楽しかったー!!! pic.twitter.com/NTJ5hK9czr

https://twitter.com/kato_izumi/statu...43910703513600

LOL did Takanori colour coordinated (or in this case strip coordinated) his outfit from top to toe ? xD Even his socks matches his outfit o_O

With that said , I don't really like Takanori wearing super short shorts -_- . DAIGO looks well ... typical DAIGO xD

What DAIGO responded back to Kato :

楽しかったす〜!!お疲れさまでしたあ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ RT @kato_izumi: 本日は堂本兄弟収録☆

久しぶりにDAIGOくん参加��一本目コーラスメンバーはこの三人で(ू•‧̫•ू⑅)

楽しかったー!!! pic.twitter.com/f76r7Azydx

https://twitter.com/Daigo19780408/st...44562460606464

Seems like DAIGO will be making his 'return' to Shin Domoto Kyoudai on 2nd June , judging from this tweet which will featured guests Alice x SCANDAL :

DAIGO復帰!『堂本兄弟』6月2日(日)夜23時15分放送=アリス×SCANDAL!40歳差の大阪 バンド☆壇蜜/林先生/キンタロー。VTRで初出演生!演奏は「冬の稲妻」SCANDALがカバー!KinKiも歌う

「収録日記」1日中更新

http://otogumi.fujitv.co.jp/lovekp/

https://twitter.com/kikchy/status/336717244576956416

Welcome back DAIGO , you've been missed on Shin Domoto Kyoudai but I digress hoho :p

Old 22nd May 2013, 02:56 PM

Very very sad news today greeted me when I came back home just now from work . SHINPEI tweeted this earlier on to say that his beloved pet dog Chappy has died

Quote:
ブログ更新しました。「ちゃっぴー、ありがとう。」http://yaplog.jp/brzshinpei/archive/2627
皆さん、今までちゃっぴーに沢山の愛をありがとう。
https://twitter.com/shinpei_brz/stat...89039511834625

What SHINPEI wrote on his blog :

Quote:
ちゃっぴー、ありがとう。

今日は皆さんに、悲しいお知らせがあります。

愛犬ちゃっぴーが、五月上旬に不慮の事故で亡くなりました。

オヤツの骨ガムを、大きな形のままで丸飲みしてしまったのです。

気付いた後すぐにちゃっぴーを抱えて病院へ走りましたが、、、残念ながら間に合いませんでした 。

あまりに突然の出来事で気持ちの整理がつかず、報告が今日のタイミングになってしまってすみま せん。

とても悲しいけど。

悲しむだけじゃなく、これからは感謝の気持ちを持ち続けていきたいと思います。

ちゃっぴー、いつも最高の笑顔を見せてくれてありがとう。

この三年間ちゃっぴーが与えてくれた幸せは、計り知れないものでした。

ちゃっぴーの笑顔やぬくもりが無かったら、乗り越えられない悩みや壁が沢山あったと思います。

ちゃっぴー、本当にありがとう。
http://yaplog.jp/brzshinpei/archive/2627

Long story short , Chappy sadly if not unfortunately passed away from an accident that took place early this month which really shocked me when I tried my best to read SHINPEI's blog entry just now .

Even before I did so , I already sensed something was not right as SHINPEI did not include any photo in his blog entry today & true enough ...

I don't own any pets but I can't imagine how much grief if not pain SHINPEI has been going through the past few weeks since this happened & I think this took place before his 32nd birthday ? Couldn't have come at a worst timing than this , isn't it ?

SHINPEI doted on Chappy a lot for the past 3 years & those whom read/followed his blog/Twitter know just how fond SHINPEI was in speaking so fondly of Chappy on a regular basis .

When you've grown so emotionally attached to a pet (let alone named 1 of your concert good after your late dog's name) & treating it as part of your family , I think it says a lot .

My thoughts are wholeheartedly with SHINPEI at this difficult if not terrible period he's going through , sigh it's just not fair , really

Chappy you'll be sorely missed by everyone , including me ;__;

Old 22nd May 2013, 10:52 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

No !!! Chappy !!!
This is really sad, i really like that dog, and poor SHINPEI, he really loves him.

TWICE

Old 23rd May 2013, 12:24 AM

Although it's upsetting to know that SHINPEI's late dog Chappy passed away unexpectedly beginning of this month , at least from what SHINPEI has wrote , he's comforted from the outpour of messages/support that fans have left on both his blog & Twitter .

As what SHINPEI tweeted last night :

Caption included - 皆さん、本当にありがとう! 最後に撮ったちゃっぴーの写真です。 姪っ子甥っ子達と思いっきり遊んで、それはそれは楽しそうでした。 みんなからの愛を胸に、前へ進むね!

http://p.twipple.jp/O16Tm

This's the final photo taken of Chappy together with SHINPEI's niece & nephew . I'm sure SHINPEI has his own reasons for not telling everyone about this sooner which I guess it led him to decide in order to grieve over Chappy's passing in private for the past 2-3 weeks before telling everyone about it an hour ago or so .

It's never easy to do something like this & respect to SHINPEI for always trying to hold his head up high despite the down's he has faced , inclusive of this .

Chappy , you're now in doggie heaven . Mata ne !

Old 23rd May 2013, 02:12 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Came in here cause I heard about Chappy Sad man SHINPEI really loved Chappy and Chappy was adorable. Everyone loved Chappy.... losing a pet it's sad...poor SHINPEI wish I could give him a hug but at least SHINPEI has memories.
Old 23rd May 2013, 06:32 AM

The feeling is just awful if not terrible. The worst thing is that Chappy actually passed away unexpectedly early May & SHINPEI did not said anything about it til last night

and that's not easy cos on the surface everything seemed OK + for Chappy to pass away before SHINPEI's 32nd birthday man it's just not fair

Chappy had become part of the family (be it band or SHINPEI related wise) for the past 3 years & I just hope SHINPEI will be alright ;__;

Time will heal all wounds but it definitely will not be the same without Chappy :-(

RIP Chappy you're in doggy heaven now sigh

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records