Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~VI: Third chapter~ - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 17th January 2018, 07:45 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

I can only imagine the meltdowns over here if Ayu only runned through the songs on the most protocolar way possible because she wasn't really feeling them at the day...

Old 17th January 2018, 08:53 PM
Far away Initiate

Maybe we should switch to the Anything goes topic lol But... what matters is that she have so many powerful and meaningful performances like this one for A Song is Born in Sendai one year after the big earthquake/tsunami. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiopAxuKBhI

Ayu concerts I've been to:
ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
-------------------------------
my art | tumblr | instagram | last.fm

Old Yesterday, 03:56 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenji View Post
Does anyone has experience with ordering tickets via the Lawson Ticket Online Page? I want to order a ticket for the aomori show but I don't know how it works. Maybe someone here can help me.
Hi. Are you talking about getting tickets through machines at Lawson? If youíre in Japan its easy to get one as long as seats are still available. Just look for the code of Aomori show in Lawson ticket site. Hope this link helps

http://www.nic-nagoya.or.jp/en/e/archives/382

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidChaiLatte View Post
Any other Ayu fans in Japan would like to potentially meet up? I'm in Nagoya right now.
Hey. Iím in Nagoya Send me a message just incase.

facebook | instagram | twitter

Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayasaki View Post
Hi. Are you talking about getting tickets through machines at Lawson? If youíre in Japan its easy to get one as long as seats are still available. Just look for the code of Aomori show in Lawson ticket site. Hope this link helps

http://www.nic-nagoya.or.jp/en/e/archives/382
Thank you for your help, I wanted to order the ticket online since I am not in Japan yet but I am a little hesitating because I don't know how I can order it online. I guess I just have to wait and hope that tickets are still available when I arrive in Japan.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenji View Post
Thank you for your help, I wanted to order the ticket online since I am not in Japan yet but I am a little hesitating because I don't know how I can order it online. I guess I just have to wait and hope that tickets are still available when I arrive in Japan.
I'm in the same boat (for a different show date though). Ticket.co.jp no longer accepts foreign credit cards as far as I can tell, though you can buy off them if you can get to a Lawson's or 711 to pay within 30 minutes of ordering. I ended up contacting japanconcerttickets.com. They buy them off the resale sites and can ship them to you. I not know that much about them, as I haven't actually purchased the tickets from them yet, but the reviews seem to be good. Maybe someone else here has more experience with them or a similar website. Otherwise you'll have to buy from a convenience store machine, hopefully they'll still have.
Old Today, 12:59 AM
tasking Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidChaiLatte View Post
I almost did - I pretty much broke down like a little baby on the inside. The Timmy part was kind of awkward because I felt like I was probably the only one who understood him LOL.

Are you still in Japan? Any other Ayu fans in Japan would like to potentially meet up? I'm in Nagoya right now.
Yeah Iím here on exchange but Iím Tokyo.

Speaking of Nagoya, thereís an AyuNight similar to the one I went to in October where they play nothing but ayu music in a club and have drag performance shows/impersonators. I would highly recommend going as getting to dance to ayu in a club is one of the sickest experiences. The performances are a blast and hilarious too. Itís on the 29th.
http://4gthn.crayonsite.net/

IN MY OPINION.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtka-chan
I agree. 85% of Zeke's post are about how he doesn't like something or he doesn't agree with something... or just complaining about things.

Tags
just the beginning -20-, sacrifice, tour 2017