[News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019ー2020 A - Page 22 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 29th November 2019, 03:56 AM
immature Initiate

SEE YOU ALL @ CDL

Instagram: Jalives

How tired I am of this unbearable distance between us. How I long for the toll of the recess bell. Have you forgotten me? Grown mindless of me? Tell me I am not writing into an abyss or that is what will become of my heart...
Old 29th November 2019, 06:17 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

It's always possible for them to check the ID and see if it matches with the ticketholder's name.in such cases, if you buy multiple tickets, those people would have to enter with you.

But if that's the case she should've specified that you have to bring your ID to the concert
Old 29th November 2019, 07:08 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Does anyone know if there is a broadcast?
Old 29th November 2019, 07:10 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuCanada View Post
Does anyone know if there is a broadcast?
The broadcast can be announced up to approximately 2 days before the show, so it's too early now.
Last year's live broadcast was announced on 12.28:
https://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1068726

Last edited by Chris85; 29th November 2019 at 07:36 AM.
Old 29th November 2019, 08:18 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
The broadcast can be announced up to approximately 2 days before the show, so it's too early now.
Last year's live broadcast was announced on 12.28:
https://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1068726
Another way to try and maximize the ticket sales, avex sure wants to milk this as much as possible. Now I am also wondering when'll they start with the TROUBLE 3 lottery considering there is 2.5 months to go...

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 29th November 2019, 08:22 AM
opening Run Initiate

I wonder why tier 3 still isn't sold out. People want to try to get higher tiers during round 2 first and in a worst case scenario buy tier 3?
Old 29th November 2019, 08:40 AM
P.S II Initiate

May be after the 2nd round TA-only sale's over and T1 & T2 sold out, those who unsuccessfully for these 2 tiers will divert their attention to T3.
Old 29th November 2019, 10:20 AM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
I wonder why tier 3 still isn't sold out. People want to try to get higher tiers during round 2 first and in a worst case scenario buy tier 3?
and this sends off a signal to avex that there are real fans who are willing to pay 20k+/30k+ for T1 and T2, which means they will start T1+2 prices even higher for second round of sales, until they are either sold out, or no one buys them and switch to T3.

And when T3 rises, unsold T1+2 will start to decrease again until someone is willing to pay a sky high price again.

In short, apart from being an obvious scam, this Tier and dynamic pricing thing is ripping TA fans apart by discrimination and unfairness.
I rather they just zone the front 3 rows as super VIP at a fixed price like 50k with backstage tour or special goods, at least what those people get is something more than the show itself.

It's totally crazy when fans already spent money to get into TA still have to spend hours and hours getting into the system and pay a ridiculous price for a ticket that would eventually be discounted for the public right before the show starts. I'm not sure which part of that is a benefit for paying for a membership.

Last edited by dez0424; 29th November 2019 at 10:31 AM.
Old 29th November 2019, 10:37 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

We don't know how many seats were available for tier 1 and 2 this round.
Maybe they just wanted to try out how much fans are willing to pay?
And then TA round 2 will have more seats available for tier 1 and 2.
But yeah, this system is cringy, cause it isn't fair - the better you stand financially, the better your chances are.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 29th November 2019, 11:25 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
We don't know how many seats were available for tier 1 and 2 this round.
I think they are divided equally.
Old 29th November 2019, 12:46 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dez0424 View Post

And when T3 rises, unsold T1+2 will start to decrease again until someone is willing to pay a sky high price again.
I wonder if this would happen as T3 tickets are still available but the price haven't gone down. Fans on twitter started to doubt whether this so called dynamic pricing is real AI.
Old 29th November 2019, 01:16 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by metropass View Post
Fans on twitter started to doubt whether this so called dynamic pricing is real AI.
I don't blame them one bit. Real AI or not, it doesn't take a mastermind to piece together the fact that fans are being fucked. In fact, the most loyal fans are the ones most royally screwed.

dez0424 is absolutely correct. Aren't they the first ones out there trying to get T1 tickets? They're the ones that are hit hardest. "Whatever it is I'll pay it".

What an unscrupulous bunch of people.

~Ayu follower since 1999~

Old 29th November 2019, 04:45 PM
poker face Initiate

Fans who failed in getting T1+2 in the second round will start to get nervous for not getting a seat at all and decide to get T3 tickets.
Then here comes Public sales, they found themselves lucky to get a hand on T1/2, and one of the below happens:

a) resell T3 tickets to someone, get caught, and have his/her TA account banned.
b) resell T3 tickets to someone, get caught, and the buyer changes your TA password as revenge.
c) get the T1/2 tickets and celebrate empty T3 seats in the venue.
d) don't proceed to payment, be a good kid and stick to T3 bitterly before getting paranoid with grudge while looking at people down there in T1+2, thinking how unfair life is and cannot concentrate during show.

I guess I'll be D.
and eventually stop going to shows because this mess ain't worth it.
Old 29th November 2019, 09:22 PM
Voyage Initiate

This new system sounds so stressful! I always thought the lottery system seemed quite fair even if it didn't stop scalpers.
Old 30th November 2019, 04:21 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

This was so stressful!

My roommate and I logged on at the same time, he got through I got the busy signal. He was able to order two Tier 1 tickets 30,000 yen each.

I’m going to the US this year so if they don’t do this system again, I guess I missed out on my chance to get great seats lol.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 30th November 2019, 07:07 AM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dez0424 View Post
and this sends off a signal to avex that there are real fans who are willing to pay 20k+/30k+ for T1 and T2, which means they will start T1+2 prices even higher for second round of sales, until they are either sold out, or no one buys them and switch to T3.

In short, apart from being an obvious scam, this Tier and dynamic pricing thing is ripping TA fans apart by discrimination and unfairness.
I rather they just zone the front 3 rows as super VIP at a fixed price like 50k with backstage tour or special goods, at least what those people get is something more than the show itself.

It's totally crazy when fans already spent money to get into TA still have to spend hours and hours getting into the system and pay a ridiculous price for a ticket that would eventually be discounted for the public right before the show starts. I'm not sure which part of that is a benefit for paying for a membership.
Same thinking here...

I don't think the current Tier 1 ticket will come with anything, except QR code that displayed on phone
Old 30th November 2019, 11:24 PM
ever free Initiate

I want to buy Tier 3 butthe site says mi credit card isn't registered. I tried to register it many times but it doesn't work. I need this ticket so much!!!! Life s*cks!!
Old 1st December 2019, 03:39 PM
appears Initiate

Ayu used the phrase "poker face" written in Katakana (ポーカーフェイス) on her latest Facebook post... maybe it's a hint that poker face will be on the setlist. Or maybe I'm reaching haha

https://www.facebook.com/ayu.officia...65515403466556
Old 1st December 2019, 05:15 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cahz- View Post
Ayu used the phrase "poker face" written in Katakana (ポーカーフェイス) on her latest Facebook post... maybe it's a hint that poker face will be on the setlist. Or maybe I'm reaching haha

https://www.facebook.com/ayu.officia...65515403466556
She also said something about 7 faces and posted 7 photos
Old 2nd December 2019, 01:50 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Will the tickets be available at Konbinis???
Closed Thread

Tags
countdown live, countdown live 2019-2020, promised land, yoyogi