[KAT-TUN] Pieces - KAT-TUN Thread #18 ♫ - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th February 2012, 02:02 PM
UNITE! Initiate

I mistranslated some of the news, blame my mediocre japanese not me. Apparently Jin didn't confirm the pregnancy but Johnnys Jimusho did. Lookie Here.

Last edited by Mai82Go; 9th February 2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old 9th February 2012, 02:12 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Akanishi Jin, is reporting about his registered marriage with Kuroki Meisa, which happened on the 2nd of February. As they/he is still immature, he would work even harder than before. He hopes that people would look upon them with warmth and kindness.
wow the fact that he said both of them are still immature ... it's quite something ?

it takes a lot of guts to say something like that . Guess the fact that I never really had a good impression of him , somehow after reading it , I suppose at least they admitted they kinda rushed into things , especially since Kuroki is 1 year younger than me o_o

Makes me wonder , was Seasons kinda inspired by their impending marriage & pregnancy ? 8D I mean , he looked geniunely happy being with that cute little girl in the PV so :O

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 9th February 2012, 02:21 PM
UNITE! Initiate

^I don't think so, especially if Meisa is just 2 months pregnant. I guess they just found out two or maybe three weeks ago. And that immature comment is typical polite japanese to me - often used in such circumstances. It's just a phrase....

Or maybe it's just me. I honestly think that as a 27 year old you surely are mature enough to have children. It's not like he is 20 and hasn't had any fun in life.
Old 9th February 2012, 06:12 PM
SAKURA Initiate

the "LOCK ON" performance was great! and the PV preview looks awesome. can't wait to watch the full PV!

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 10th February 2012, 06:34 AM
fairyland Initiate

i think they're not confirming the pregnancy just yet. the rate of miscarriage is highest in the first trimester.

let's be honest...Jin wants kids. always has. i'm sure he's super excited, despite putting up a front. it's just for the press & preserving what's left of his image, imho. same old, same old.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 10th February 2012, 09:34 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
^I don't think so, especially if Meisa is just 2 months pregnant. I guess they just found out two or maybe three weeks ago. And that immature comment is typical polite japanese to me - often used in such circumstances. It's just a phrase....

Or maybe it's just me. I honestly think that as a 27 year old you surely are mature enough to have children. It's not like he is 20 and hasn't had any fun in life.
Agreed.

Even though I'm sad about the fact that more and more j-pop artists are taking hiatus this year I'm happy that Akanishi found Kuroki each other. For some reason I have always found his "I love america"-thingy a bit forced (like he want to be that a bit toooo much) but I have always felt that he's his most natural self when he's in Japan with japanese friends. So i support him finding Kuroki instead of an american. (See here, I have absolutely NOTHING against jp marrying foreigners, I loved the news of Ayu and Mannie for an example, but with Jin it just felt... Well... Forced.)

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 11th February 2012, 01:49 AM

Akanishi, said he was ready to get married any time. When the Johnny’s talent was a guest on radio program TOKIO HOT 100 on December 25 last year, the show’s host Chris Peppler had asked Akanishi what his next step in life was.

“There are lots of things I want to do, but in the end I want a family…I love kids, and it’d be a dream if I could live with and bring home enough money to look after my kids,” Akanishi said.

When asked when he wanted to get married, Akanishi said, “anytime”.

http://momoedgewood.wordpress.com/20...-2nd-february/

oh wow , there you go XD

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 11th February 2012, 01:50 AM
Kana×Shin

Jin Akanishi | The Official Site - A Personal Message from Jin Akanishi: http://jinakanishiusa.com/news/2012/...54bOr8.twitter via @AddThis
Old 11th February 2012, 10:27 AM
fairyland Initiate

you can view some CHAIN goods on this LJ post: http://itz-menos.livejournal.com/46193.html if you have a tumblr, photos are all over the place too.

Kame continues to ruin my life.

Old 11th February 2012, 02:13 PM

KAT-TUN LIVE TOUR 2012 Chain starts today at which took place at Toki Messe Niigata Convention Center

Some comments/remarks on the 5 solos from CHAIN :

Kame's Zutto : A very pretty ballad (praying for another Kizuna ish song)
Ueda's ~again : An english rock song (hoping it wouldn't be another LOST as er I will feel lost =_=)
Koki's DANGEROUS CAT ~MAKE ME WET~: A very erotic song (HAHAHA DUH with such a song title , BUT OF COURSE 8D)
Junno's FINALE: A cool, techno dance song (Love Music part 2 ?)
Maru's STEP BY STEP : danced to STEP BY STEP in a flashy costume

http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/3363566.html

Very intrigued to hear the 5 solos now

Old 11th February 2012, 02:18 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
Koki's DANGEROUS CAT ~MAKE ME WET~: A very erotic song
KAT-TUN fans - forever stating the obvious.
Old 11th February 2012, 04:22 PM

Akanishi has left Japan

Jin left Japan for the US to prepare for his 5 cities US tour with reporters chasing after him as he was leaving at Narita Airport.

According to Nikkan Sports, Jin was always smiling as he made his way to the departure hall. He replied "Thank you very much" as the media offered their congratulations, didn't answer further questions they asked. Before boarding he said to them "行ってきます" (literally means: I'm going) and then left for LA.

http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/3364020.html

What do you know ? smiling & not frowning Akanishi (for once)

Old 11th February 2012, 05:19 PM
UNITE! Initiate

He's happy, that's good isn't it? I feel happy, too. I can't for MeiJi? Babies. Kyaah. By the way if it is literally then itte kimasu means I'm going (and I will be coming back)

LOL at Congratulations! And isn't that Takeshi Kitano in the corner? Why does this god watch boring entertainment news? *doublelol*

Anyone going to Jins concerts in the US?

Last edited by Mai82Go; 11th February 2012 at 05:22 PM.
Old 11th February 2012, 09:06 PM
UNITE! Initiate

According to this post at arama, Jin didn't even tell Johnnys Jimusho about his marriage. Weird.

More details on the solo lives from user mixaka at the arama post Karen linked:

Quote:
Kame: Ballad is nice but the performance was just him standing there singing. A bit of a let down for me given his last 2 solo performances. However Dracula and his dentist did make a re-appearance later in the show!

Ueda: His solo followed Kame's. Kame dropped though the floor and it started 'snowing' then the white lights on the snow all started turning red and we get the intro of a strait up rock song. Cue Ueda with a furry guitar rocking it out, totally in English (or Engrish depending on how you look at it). Excellent rock beat but the lyrics get a little......strange.

Koki: Brings the lulz with 'Dangerous Cat'. He was in a captain-type costume with 2 female dancers dressed as cats. Song has a dog/cat theme. Plenty of growling, good boy-ing, and meo-wing from Koki. At one point during the song, he has 4 juniors on chain leashes.

Junno: Dances in a super sliver jacket. I'm sure he could use his jacket as a mirror with no problems. Nice song, interesting dance.

Maru: Him and the dancers all had on suits that lit up. Started by 'pressing' his suit and having a small heart appear in lights. Then the whole suit lit up. In the later half of the performance, the lights turn off and all you can see is the lights on the suits moving while everyone dances. Very cool effect.
Old 11th February 2012, 11:51 PM
Kana×Shin

Jin Akanishi to be “Punished” by Johnny’s President http://www.jpopasia.com/news/jin-aka...nt::10061.html via @jpopasia
Old 12th February 2012, 01:49 AM

I still wonder what kinda punishment Johnny-san will deal Akanishi with :x

“To my dear fans

May I take this opportunity to let you know
I have married Ms. Meisa Kuroki on Feb 2, 2012.
I am even more focused to create and deliver my best to
My fans, and sincerely hope I can have your kind blessing
For my new future.“

Jin Akanishi

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/02/aka...heir-marriage/

Old 12th February 2012, 01:56 AM
fairyland Initiate

Jin didn't tell JE? what the hell? he should've just left JE altogether when he went solo.

i kneeeeew it. "Zutto" is a ballad. WAAAAH. RELEASE YOUR INNER DANCE DIVA, KAME.

Old 12th February 2012, 02:00 AM

uh actually Eirynne , both he & Kuroki didn't told their agencies about their registration of marriage & they only did so AFTER it happened :x

Quote:
Akanishi and Kuroki got married before their agencies allowed it, reports Asahi Shimbun Digital.

It has been reported both stars told their own agencies about their marriage after they had gotten married.

Kuroki’s talent agency Sweet Power had learnt the actress was seeing Akanishi around the time the two had been caught on their January date, and had pointed out it was too soon to think about marriage. It has been reported the marriage happened so fast the agency barely had enough time to inform Kuroki’s sponsors about it.
http://momoedgewood.wordpress.com/20...-2nd-february/

Old 12th February 2012, 02:04 AM
fairyland Initiate

^ lol i know. i read it.

i just think it's irresponsible. why do you want to piss off your agencies? they can do so much damage to you & your career.

i wouldn't want JE to be upset with me...that's all i'm saying. especially if you've done damage before.

Old 12th February 2012, 02:09 AM

actually after I've read that Johnny will punish Akanishi , I was wondering , what exactly he meant when he said it ? :x

I don't think it will be some heavy $ penalty but something tells me it will be a lot more than this

But I do agree with you that Akanishi should be man about it & tell Johnny before this happened but I figured he didn't , if not Johnny will be the 1st person upfront to put his foot down & said no he cannot marry Kuroki

Closed Thread

Tags
johnny's entertainment, kat-tun