[News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3 II - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 7th April 2019, 01:39 PM
Love song H-Initiate

skirt can't be any shorter

Old 7th April 2019, 01:50 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Does anyone have a link to wacth it online/download it? Would be much appreciated
Old 7th April 2019, 01:52 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Odinson View Post
Does anyone have a link to wacth it online/download it? Would be much appreciated
+1

Love the setlist and the stage so far
Old 7th April 2019, 02:05 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
skirt can't be any shorter

omg. Is that camel toe?

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 7th April 2019, 02:13 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
Well, for us who only get to see the live broadcast it sucks to see that she didn't sing EnergizE but if we think about the people who got to attend the two dates it means that they got to see both EnergizE and Startin' live which is cool for them.
I attended both shows but I don't feel cool as I already heard Startin' 3 times in TROUBLE TOUR. Most important is the original costume for Duty (which she used for Statin' today) is perfect fit for the opening section. I couldn't accept she used the same costume twice just because she want to ditch EnergizE. What's more is she again cut song as she started the show late which makes me feel she really doesn't respect the audience in her filming show.
Old 7th April 2019, 02:19 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

^now that you say it.. it sucks even more that she cut EnergizE and apparently its (and Step You's?) costume which resulted in her using the blue one twice and the original opening one for Startin'... The golden outfit fit Duty so so well and it looked so cool how she entered the stage on photos, especially with the cape.. oh well. Now it's just like in 2015/6 where she opens and ends the main show in pretty much the same outfit, with the difference that it wasn't like that originally. But there are others who liked today's show better so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, still seems like a fantastic concert (which, as per usual, still seemed better on the non-filming date to me) and I can't wait till the broadcast is online.

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 7th April 2019 at 02:28 PM.
Old 7th April 2019, 02:31 PM
YOU Initiate

Such a disappointment when seeing the live broadcast this evening. Can't believe on my eyes when I saw her appear on the stage with the blue outfit for Duty. The outfit on 6/4 was so good! and i pretty sure she also removed the screen play during Microphone that we saw in the photo on 6/4 show.

Spoiler:

is it only me, but I don't see any effort on the encore part....

Last edited by alanphun; 7th April 2019 at 02:47 PM.
Old 7th April 2019, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 View Post

@Chibi-Chan, during what performance was ayu on the platform with Pei?
During the SURREAL ~ evolution ~ SURREAL medley (first part of SURREAL and I think also a little bit during evolution).
Old 7th April 2019, 02:51 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

^Ah, I see thank you!

Old 7th April 2019, 02:52 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Just got home from the concert. It was soooo fun and energetic! Here are some points I have:

- I've been to 4 concerts of her in Saitama Super Arena and this was the first time I've seen in PACKED with people. Not a single empty chair, all the areas were full with people. Fom the floor to the roof. Not a single area empty. It was very impressive.
- She definitely know how to put a great arena show and - besides what most of this forum says - she's always trying new things on the concerts. The outfits were really nice, the effects, the really long cross runway, the new kind of platforms on both sides of the runways, fire, explosions, floating platform. She put everything she could on this concert.
- There was no band BUT there was a orchestra and a chorus that was amazing. It was so impressive and they added so much to the songs.
- I felt like her voice output was so low. Don't know if it was just me, but sometimes I couldn't even hear her voice.
- I got really close seats, in the A2 area near the main runway and one of the side runways. But I feel like she didn't used the runways in a good way. It felt like it was just very big and only the dancers went near my section.
- I don't know why everybody assumes that it's her fault for the lateness of the concert. For me it felt like it was more related to the broadcast thing... Because when I entered the arena, they were putting the cameras on the position...
- Hikaru, the "voguing" dancer wasn't present during the concert and then he appeared during the encore out of nowhere. And when Ayu introduced the dancers, she said "welcome home Hikaru". No idea why he wasn't there from the beginning tho.
- During the last "tell me why" of Microphone she said it too early and it was kinda of awkward/funny because the instrumental didn't matched, and then she ended up saying just "tell me".

Can't wait to see the broadcast and find out if I appeared lol

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 7th April 2019, 02:57 PM

Btw, artists Ayu go flowers from include AAA, Koda Kumi, Every Little Thing and TRF

Spoiler:
Old 7th April 2019, 03:14 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by metropass View Post
I attended both shows but I don't feel cool as I already heard Startin' 3 times in TROUBLE TOUR. Most important is the original costume for Duty (which she used for Statin' today) is perfect fit for the opening section. I couldn't accept she used the same costume twice just because she want to ditch EnergizE. What's more is she again cut song as she started the show late which makes me feel she really doesn't respect the audience in her filming show.
You did see Startin because of the TROUBLE tour but some peiple didnt go to TROUBLE tour so maybe it was their first time

Do you really think she cut Pride last minute because of the show starting late? I thought this kind of decision isnt something you make last minute.

Pretty weird if she didnt use the screen during microphone tho, it was a cool reference to AT 2010.

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 7th April 2019, 03:46 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
Just got home from the concert. It was soooo fun and energetic! Here are some points I have:

- I've been to 4 concerts of her in Saitama Super Arena and this was the first time I've seen in PACKED with people. Not a single empty chair, all the areas were full with people. Fom the floor to the roof. Not a single area empty. It was very impressive.
- She definitely know how to put a great arena show and - besides what most of this forum says - she's always trying new things on the concerts. The outfits were really nice, the effects, the really long cross runway, the new kind of platforms on both sides of the runways, fire, explosions, floating platform. She put everything she could on this concert.
- There was no band BUT there was a orchestra and a chorus that was amazing. It was so impressive and they added so much to the songs.
- I felt like her voice output was so low. Don't know if it was just me, but sometimes I couldn't even hear her voice.
- I got really close seats, in the A2 area near the main runway and one of the side runways. But I feel like she didn't used the runways in a good way. It felt like it was just very big and only the dancers went near my section.
- I don't know why everybody assumes that it's her fault for the lateness of the concert. For me it felt like it was more related to the broadcast thing... Because when I entered the arena, they were putting the cameras on the position...
- Hikaru, the "voguing" dancer wasn't present during the concert and then he appeared during the encore out of nowhere. And when Ayu introduced the dancers, she said "welcome home Hikaru". No idea why he wasn't there from the beginning tho.
- During the last "tell me why" of Microphone she said it too early and it was kinda of awkward/funny because the instrumental didn't matched, and then she ended up saying just "tell me".

Can't wait to see the broadcast and find out if I appeared lol
Hikaru either had an injury or a medical condition, if I remember correctly from Insta. He said he would skip A^3, but would be back for TROUBLE.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 7th April 2019, 04:19 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Idk why some of y'all are bummed out over an outfit. Like I'm pretty sure that same outfit will show up in the next tour lol. But the looks are a lot more interesting compared to the one's from the previous tour

praying for your souls

Old 7th April 2019, 04:33 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
Do you really think she cut Pride last minute because of the show starting late? I thought this kind of decision isnt something you make last minute.
She did such thing serval times in the past. In JTB chapter 1 final the show started 45 minutes late and we saw she cut Walk. In JTB chapter 2 first show at Osaka the show started 1 hour late and 3 songs was cut (including the new song WORDS at that time), even though the original setlist only has 16 songs. I think it is not acceptable to cut song just because of the late stating.
Old 7th April 2019, 04:38 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ Oh okay, I wasn't aware of those situations. I don't see why starting late refrains her from singing the whole setlist unless it's the final and they have a tight schedule to dismantle the stage after the last show...

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 7th April 2019, 05:23 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv9Y67TA4L8/
Old 7th April 2019, 05:43 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Probably gonna get cut IF there is a re-broadcast/release.. If..

Old 7th April 2019, 07:14 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Here are the videos I collected from Instagram:
https://mega.nz/#!UslhhCZD!AggTz0gbi...i34eD4cWB3XhuE
Thanks my love. I knew she would sing STEP YOU when I'm not there.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 7th April 2019, 07:28 PM
Love song H-Initiate

walking proud (LQ)

https://yadi.sk/i/eXbDuaGRW6ZE2Q

Tags
a cube, power of a^3