Ayu at a-nation '10 - setlist, photos, and etc. [II] - Page 20 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 26th September 2010, 05:00 PM
GAME Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
^U know what i wouldnt mind. It's nice seeing avex artistes together
agree

Facebook
Twitter
Blogspot
Tumblr
Weibo

Old 27th September 2010, 01:04 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
Having Ayu not in the broadcast doesn't always have to have an ulterior motive. I genuinely believe that she really didn't have time to edit it the way she wanted, it was super last minute notice and it seemed like they tried to edit it in time, but they just couldn't.
Didnt the concert happen a month ago? I wouldnt call that short notice. Avex is a huge company with huge resources. The editing could be done in a day if it was deemed necessary. Ayu simply saying, sorry avex im busy, so just leave me out of the broadcast; wouldnt fly. They would edit it anyway. This was to try and make more money, plain and simple. They are a business afterall.
Old 27th September 2010, 01:16 AM
Daybreak Initiate

I don't think this is for marketing purposes. I don't know how these A-nation DVD's usually sell, but I can't imagine Ayu not being broadcasted makes that much of a difference? Above all, A-nation is her least interesting performance of the year. As a fan, I would much rather save my money for the Arena / Asia Tour, and if I have money left, the Countdown Live. DVD's are very expensive, I personally never buy the A-nation DVD's anyway.

Dunno about you guys though, maybe everyone always buys the A-nation DVD's and I'm just weird
Old 27th September 2010, 01:20 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Maybe Avex's capacity was not enough to push through and make it into TV...we'll just have to see for the DVD. I hope there's some of it, but remember that TV networks have to fill in with their other programs as well...
Old 27th September 2010, 01:26 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Didnt the concert happen a month ago? I wouldnt call that short notice. Avex is a huge company with huge resources. The editing could be done in a day if it was deemed necessary. Ayu simply saying, sorry avex im busy, so just leave me out of the broadcast; wouldnt fly. They would edit it anyway. This was to try and make more money, plain and simple. They are a business afterall.
More money from what? A-nation DVD sales sux, and they always will xD even when they have non-broadcasted songs from all the artists, even Ayu, the sales are VERY low... If they did it to boost her sales, they are just dumb... A-nation big money comes from the festival tickets, everything else is just to make some naive fans feel special...
They most likelly cut her out cuz they showed her entire performance for 2 years on a row...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 27th September 2010, 07:02 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
More money from what? A-nation DVD sales sux, and they always will xD even when they have non-broadcasted songs from all the artists, even Ayu, the sales are VERY low... If they did it to boost her sales, they are just dumb... A-nation big money comes from the festival tickets, everything else is just to make some naive fans feel special...
They most likelly cut her out cuz they showed her entire performance for 2 years on a row...
Thats why I said, try to boost the sales. The dvds dont sell well because most buyers have no incentive to get it. This gives an incentive. How much it will effect sales or not, who knows - but it is something to try. Also i dont know why they would cut her entirely from the broadcast just because she was shown in her entirety the last two years. she is their most popular artist, it doesnt make sense to cut her from any broadcast for that reason.
Old 27th September 2010, 07:09 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
Talk about an overreaction, sounds fair to me considering ALL of Ayu's songs will be on the DVD.
Yeah.

Oh I'm so sorry you have to wait a little longer to have, literally, everything.

We used to say it ourselves a-nation = Ayu-nation.

I don't think it's that crazy they are saving her for the dvd. Sounds pretty smart imo, to force all the hardcore ayu fans to buy it.

And lol Avex ALWAYS has an ulterior motive. And it always has to do with munny.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Last edited by emi♡; 27th September 2010 at 07:18 AM.
Old 27th September 2010, 07:22 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

ayu's performances was so great at a-nation this year. She was SO much better than usual with evolution and surreal! Her BEST performances in awhile
Old 27th September 2010, 08:05 AM
forgiveness Initiate

I just think it would be smarter to have shown some parts from a-nation. At least the blossom and crossroad part. It wouold have kicked up some sales for sure.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 27th September 2010, 08:40 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
By airing the Short ver.s of Ayu's latest PVs and cutting all the PVs on her Youtube channel, avex has already proved how incredibly dumb they are.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 27th September 2010, 02:14 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
By airing the Short ver.s of Ayu's latest PVs and cutting all the PVs on her Youtube channel, avex has already proved how incredibly dumb they are.
THIS is a good point

And I wouldn't be surprised if they cut Ayu out of A-nation just to control some fuss between jealous artists for the last two years... Ayumi is their most popular artist, but not the only one giving them money... If Avex was really worried about A-Nation DVD sales they would record the entire thing to appeal to all their big acts fanbase while promoting the less popular acts that also performed... Or release the performances on different Dvds focused on each artist aiming differet fanbases.... Cutting Ayu out is not really a good way of making money, she is not even the biggest DVD seller of the festival (Now, cutting Koda Kumi out of the TV Broadcast would make sense for marketing purposes)

Old 27th September 2010, 02:22 PM
still alone Initiate

^
I agree They should just put everything of everyone on DVD Maybe then the DVD will have better sales and fans won't be disappointed. I love Ayu and therefore I love getting her whole performance, but I like other artists too and would love to see their performances too I would buy the DVD if they included the whole concert, even if it's expensive

29-01-2010: Ayu in London
Old 27th September 2010, 03:46 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizBrazil View Post
^
I agree They should just put everything of everyone on DVD Maybe then the DVD will have better sales and fans won't be disappointed. I love Ayu and therefore I love getting her whole performance, but I like other artists too and would love to see their performances too I would buy the DVD if they included the whole concert, even if it's expensive
Putting all the performances of every artist would require more than one DVD, not to mention the production costs and it would hardly be profitable considering that the majority of people wouldn't get a release that would get pretty expensive ^^

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 27th September 2010, 03:56 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Putting all the performances of every artist would require more than one DVD, not to mention the production costs and it would hardly be profitable considering that the majority of people wouldn't get a release that would get pretty expensive ^^
If they were worried with A-Nation DVD sales that would be a better option than just cutting some TV Broadcasting that is not really watched by that many people anyway...

Even if Ayu has her hardcore fans, and even if most of the time there are not broadcasted material on DVD, the sales always were low... I don't get why you guys think Avex would try to boost the DVD sales by putting Ayu performances only there, considering the original content never sold the DVDs to begin with and that Ayu is far from being their biggest DVD seller and it's at the lowest point of her career as a individual releases seller...

And BTW... considering Ayu released her A-nation performances on A Complete, I'm pretty sure they record the whole thing... If a-nation recordings were a interesting material sales-wise, they would be using it, even if as extras of the artists main concerts DVDs...

We care about A-nation being recorded... most of the world, and most of Japan, and even most of japanese pop music listeners simply don't...

Old 27th September 2010, 03:59 PM
Who... Initiate

At least Ayu's in the THX A LOT clip, where's featured quite a lot (close-ups, etc), also you can hear people in the audience screaming for her, kinda cool. =p

いい音楽品質が欲しい。
Old 27th September 2010, 04:35 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

she just looks so cute and absolutely adorable...
her charisma is so big!!!

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 2nd October 2010, 07:54 PM
ayu trance Initiate

It is kinda sick, to cut out Ayus performances from a-nation TV-version. Most people watch a-nation on TV because of her, that's my guess. And avex knows that. And still they cut it out. For editing reasons? Who is gonna believe that cr4p? Seriously.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a-nation '10, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi