[unofficial] Low-cutted scenes from Bold & Delicious PV - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 12th November 2005, 10:09 PM
Because of You Initiate

maybe there is PV album version!... cause that makes a lot of sense... i got that feeling from the PV n_n
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)
Old 13th November 2005, 01:03 AM
spacelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikAYuko
maybe there is PV album version!... cause that makes a lot of sense... i got that feeling from the PV n_n
That would be awesome!
Old 13th November 2005, 01:06 AM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacelion
Wow! Thanks for the info. But why is this labeled as a "rumor"?
I think I should labeled it as "unofficial" but now I can't change it I called it as "rumor" because this informations r not posted on Avex site and Avex didn't confirmed those news (at least not yet) - so it's not official. Maybe they want to surprise us that's why they keeping all in secret. Who knows for what they shoot a scenes on ship and in club - maybe for Pride PV or some new commercial? Or maybe simply those scenes wasn't successful so they resign from use them. Everything is possible
Old 13th November 2005, 01:59 AM
As if.. Initiate

Thanks for the information!

Old 13th November 2005, 02:13 AM
Depend on you Initiate

I hate it! I live in NY! where she went, I CAN get there! Even to get a glimpse of her, me good enough!!!!! AHHHH
Old 13th November 2005, 02:53 AM
Initiate

Maybe Pride is also a New York theme PV...
Just hope the Pv will be more classier than B & D !!

maybe for Pride she will wearing the same dress again .. walking around the New York City in the night singing the song.. That will be nice!!! For day she is happy but for night she is sad... that kind of theme!

~ I believe everything happened for a reason ~

http://whiteroyle.blogspot.com

Last edited by royle; 13th November 2005 at 02:56 AM.
Old 13th November 2005, 09:20 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominika842000
It seems like she was there between 20~26 (maybe 25 or 27 - not sure) October. I don't know why this all was keep in secret to the end

Maybe they afraid that some crazy AYU fan or AYU enemy will could shoot her from the window when truck will be going on the street

I don't think to anyone could saw AYU at that time - if even AYU lowers from AHS didn't know nothing about this earlier. Besides look at those ppls in PV - they seems to be surprising AYU on truck trailer
Apparently a guy and his girlfriend got to see her (this was posted in the comments field of the 155mb Bold and Delicious PV torrent from Jpopsuki, I can't connect to the site right now otherwise I'd cut and paste it) in NYC when they went on vacation and when they wanted to get a picture with her, bodyguards hassled them and were adamant on no pictures. According to the person, they got the "most condescending look" from Ayumi. Whether true or not that is a bit sad, I can't imagine any paparazzi were trailing her in NYC so stopping just to say hi to a fan a whole continent and an ocean away doesn't seem like much but meh. If I were an artist I'd be flattered to know people practically a world away knew who I was.
Old 13th November 2005, 09:40 AM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrismaticTears
Apparently a guy and his girlfriend got to see her (this was posted in the comments field of the 155mb Bold and Delicious PV torrent from Jpopsuki, I can't connect to the site right now otherwise I'd cut and paste it) in NYC when they went on vacation and when they wanted to get a picture with her, bodyguards hassled them and were adamant on no pictures. According to the person, they got the "most condescending look" from Ayumi. Whether true or not that is a bit sad, I can't imagine any paparazzi were trailing her in NYC so stopping just to say hi to a fan a whole continent and an ocean away doesn't seem like much but meh. If I were an artist I'd be flattered to know people practically a world away knew who I was.
Donno. I am a bit skeptic myself. Why post it after the pv was made rather than when it happened Sounds an attempt at Ayu haters to ruin her reputation.

Even if you cannot hear my voice. I'll be right beside you dear.

Set by pepper

Crossover x A Hitomi Shimatani Forum

Old 13th November 2005, 09:51 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demure_Dusk
Donno. I am a bit skeptic myself. Why post it after the pv was made rather than when it happened Sounds an attempt at Ayu haters to ruin her reputation.
Dunno if it was actually genuine, I just found that sort of situation to be sad if it ever did happen. Whenever I can access the durn tracker I'll edit my original reply and post what the person said.
Old 13th November 2005, 09:54 AM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrismaticTears
Dunno if it was actually genuine, I just found that sort of situation to be sad if it ever did happen. Whenever I can access the durn tracker I'll edit my original reply and post what the person said.
Sure. I'd like to see myself.

Set by pepper

Old 13th November 2005, 10:32 AM

@PrismaticTears: thank u for information - I didn't know about it In this moment I can't go on J-Pop Suki tracker too
Old 13th November 2005, 02:37 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Nuts to editing, someone else on this board posted it so I'll copy it from their post since Jpopsuki seems to be down:

(Matrixninja)
"we me and my girlfriend had our vacation in New york, we ran into Ayumi Hamasaki, but now... i lost some respect for her...

as soon as we saw her, we wanted to get a picture of her and all we got was a harassment from her bodyguards... they ran to us and were pushing us away saying "no pictures, no pictures" and we were stunned and she looked at us with this condecending look... it was pretty mean of her... i mean, i can understand her situation but it's not like she lives here in the states where she would have a problem with the paparazzi... we were just normal people who happened to run into her and wanted to take some pictures...

i kinda don't like her so much anymore....

that's my 2 pennies!"
Old 13th November 2005, 02:47 PM
Banned

^ WELL, I find it very hard to believe. Surely Ayu would have been happy with fans in another side of the world? Or she's probably tired. Lucky dude though, Ayu paid attention to him for a few seconds, I'd scream and go hysterical if she ever looked at me.
Old 13th November 2005, 02:58 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

hmmm ok :S so she really were in NY ^^
thanks for the info!

Born By The Sword, Die By The Sword
The Fear For Blood Tends To Create Fear For The Flesh

~Yours Sincerely MortalSex
Old 13th November 2005, 03:27 PM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Cactuar
^ WELL, I find it very hard to believe. Surely Ayu would have been happy with fans in another side of the world? Or she's probably tired. Lucky dude though, Ayu paid attention to him for a few seconds, I'd scream and go hysterical if she ever looked at me.
Ok let's not be extreme. If she was rude it was still rude nonetheless. I'd be pretty ticked off rather than being crazy and hysterical. Nonetheless I tend not to believe rumours anyhow.

Set by pepper

Old 13th November 2005, 04:13 PM
Trauma Initiate

Matrixninja)
"we me and my girlfriend had our vacation in New york, we ran into Ayumi Hamasaki, but now... i lost some respect for her...

as soon as we saw her, we wanted to get a picture of her and all we got was a harassment from her bodyguards... they ran to us and were pushing us away saying "no pictures, no pictures" and we were stunned and she looked at us with this condecending look... it was pretty mean of her... i mean, i can understand her situation but it's not like she lives here in the states where she would have a problem with the paparazzi... we were just normal people who happened to run into her and wanted to take some pictures...

i kinda don't like her so much anymore....

that's my 2 pennies!"

^

Er, I found it hard to believe they that got to be even NEAR Ayu. When Ayu was in Singapore 3 years ago, she had 60 bodyguards around her!

And this time round, she has the NYPD with her, so..I don't see how they even managed to talk to the bodyguards.
Old 13th November 2005, 04:59 PM
Far away Initiate

And, why didnt this guy tell about it until after the PV was released? Its several weeks ago since she was there, so why didnt he sau anything earlier? Its fake...

Old 13th November 2005, 05:18 PM
devilayu

I'm just going to play devil's advocate here and say that if the guy claimed Ayumi was in NY weeks ago, people would be skeptical as well since there was (apparently) no news up till now confirming that she had even left Japan. So the comment following the B&D PV release seems fine since the thread promoted discussion.

Also, in the past when Ayumi visited America, she only had one bodyguard. The 'bodyguards' the person referred to may just have been the crew. Crew for NY shoots are notoriously adamant about people leaving the production alone because there really is a sense of hurrying (and flash photography is prohibited). Could be true.
Old 13th November 2005, 07:21 PM
from your letter Initiate

Great news..~ or maybe it might be inside da scans inside her single!~..who noes...XD thanks!~
Old 13th November 2005, 09:28 PM

I don't know what to think about it... however if someone is popular then should respect own fans because without them will be no one...