[KAT-TUN] LOVE MUSIC - KAT-TUN Thread #17 ♥ - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 3rd March 2011, 01:02 AM
Kana×Shin

Akanishi Jin's Eternal Was Made 4 Years Ago jpopasia.com/news/akanishi-… via @JpopAsia

Quote:
In a recent interview Jin Akanishi revealed that he made his debut single 'Eternal' about 4 years ago. He also mentioned the meaning behind the song.

Jin Akanishi's debut single 'Eternal', release date 2011.03.02, is a touching love song about the eternal love of two people. In an interview he revealed now, that he made this song 4 years ago to celebrate his parents' wedding anniversary or birthdays of his relatives.

When asked about the reason why he decided to release 'Eternal' as debut single, he replied that it was a present for the fans. Apparently there were a lot of fans, who asked for Eternal's release, since he played it live for quite a while.
^around 2007, that's 4 years ago and this single was present for his fans! ーー\(//∇//)\ かわいい。
Old 3rd March 2011, 09:39 AM
fairyland Initiate

^ wow! that's pretty cool. thanks for the info! "Eternal" is such a sweet song.

i listened to the single and i love it! omg i had tears of happiness when i listened to the studio version of "Murasaki". it's so flawless. but omg, the first day sales almost overtook "ULTIMATE WHEELS" first week, LMAO.

Jin Akanishi, i wish i knew how to quit you.
it's like an abusive relationship.

_EDIT:
BTW...there's a new Kame CM for Aoki's Men Suits with a *new* KAT-TUN song 「PERFECT」: http://www.aoki-style.com/campaign/3dslim/cm/index.html

...sounds really happy. lol. but Kame looks dashing.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Last edited by ll moments ll; 3rd March 2011 at 09:50 AM. Reason: i ♥ kame.
Old 3rd March 2011, 02:29 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Kamenashi Kazuya’s new CM features KAT-TUN’s new song, “PERFECT”

KAT-TUN’s Kamenashi Kazuya will appear in a new commercial for AOKI Suit Company, and the new commercial will feature KAT-TUN’s upcoming new song, titled “PERFECT.”

AOKI’s new commercial will feature Kamenashi doing cartwheels and and back flips in the new 3D Slim Suit, and with the light up floors and panels, it turned out to be a very dynamic commercial with lots of action.

This new commercial started airing today, so you can check out the commercial here!

You can also see some behind the scenes footage here as well!

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/03/kam...-song-perfect/

===

O.M.G

@_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@ @_@

it's like Kami no Shizuku part 2 , in terms of the hair & outfit

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Kame , STOP wooing me back XXXXXXXDDDDDDDD argh this's terrible T_________________________T

why's Kame just so 'perfect' really (pun intended) , no wonder I didn't liked him longer for nothing lmao xD

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 3rd March 2011, 04:06 PM
Kana×Shin

亀梨和也 CM + Making →
Quote:
I posted a new video to Facebook AOKI TV-CM 【http://fb.me/FcXTpb5S】 AOKI TV-CM Making 【http://fb.me/Fi8nUGbM】
(from Kame's official, facebook fan page!)

"PERFECT" song is together with this single "WHITE" B-Side Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ or separate? (in the CM... I was, waitin' for 上田!) 笑

Last edited by Kana×Shin; 3rd March 2011 at 06:28 PM.
Old 3rd March 2011, 07:05 PM
SAKURA Initiate

kame's looking stunning! PERFECT sounds nice, too!

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 5th March 2011, 03:23 PM

So other than WHITE & PERFECT , there's another new song title that has been announced called DIAMOND !

===

KAT-TUN has announced that their new song "DIAMOND" will be used as the theme of NTV's broadcasted Yomiuri GIANTS baseball games.

Kamenashi's Dramatic VIEW

Kame will be the commentator/MC/host of 22 Giants' baseball matches.
Something called Kamenashi's Dramatic VIEW (亀梨のDramatic VIEW).

The KAT-TUN song DIAMOND will be used as image song.

"In the title are contained both the "baseball field's diamond" and the "strong bond among mates" meanings."

http://community.livejournal.com/ara...t/1948335.html

New album or single ? I vote for new album please 8D

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 5th March 2011, 05:25 PM
Liar Initiate

It hassss to be a new album now~~ Please!

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Old 5th March 2011, 05:39 PM
Kana×Shin

^since, there's so many songs title releasin'... it can't be all in single? so, it has to be an album\(^o^)/"DIAMOND"♪ can't wait, for PV!
Old 5th March 2011, 10:50 PM

I'm pretty sure a new album will drop sooner or later since they did mention there will be 1 before they go on tour when Summer starts in Japan

but it's exciting to see already 3 songs that have tie in's for the time being , I haven't see that happening to KAT-TUN for a while now

Old 5th March 2011, 11:52 PM
fairyland Initiate

yeahhhh, i think an album is on its way! so far, we got WHITE, PERFECT, & now DIAMOND.

pleasepleaseplease let Kame release Plastic Tears.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 6th March 2011, 04:13 AM

Kamenashi Kazuya to be a “special announcer” for NTV’s live baseball coverage

KAT-TUN’s Kamenashi Kazuya has been appointed to be a special announcer for NTV’s live coverage of baseball games for the program, “Dramatic Game 1844“!

This year, NTV will broadcast 22 of the Yomiuri Giants‘ games at the Tokyo Dome. As their special announcer, Kamenashi will appear at almost every game. He will sit in the second announcer’s position, be in charge of special segments, and lend a spirited voice for each game’s coverage.

Appearing in a video clip on this morning’s “Zoom In! Saturday“, Kamenashi showed his enthusiasm for the game by saying, “I was chosen as a supporting announcer for NTV’s baseball coverage! This year’s series is titled “Dramatic Game 1844.” The distance between the pitcher and the batter is 18.44 meters, and I hope to convey the level of tension and passion between them in a dramatic way.”

Meanwhile, KAT-TUN’s newest song “DIAMOND” will be used as the “image song” for “Dramatic Game 1844″. Two other KAT-TUN songs are currently involved in promotion: “WHITE“, which is featured on ‘Kao‘ commercials, as well as “PERFECT“, the theme song for Kamenashi’s new CFs for ‘AOKI‘.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/03/kam...ball-coverage/

Just announce the new album details now , LOL xD

Old 6th March 2011, 06:36 PM
SAKURA Initiate

i'm totally loving all the news of these new songs! the album definately has to come soon.

so i guess that rumor of WHITE being a single was false, then?

Old 6th March 2011, 06:57 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Cross-posting from Arashi thread, just for reference here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
I don't know if anyone knows this but ....

http://www.johnnys-net.jp/j/artists/...prof/prof.html

this's due to ...

Johnny’s Entertainment lifts artist photo ban on its official website

Johnny’s Entertainment (the agency for popular idol groups SMAP, TOKIO, Arashi, KAT-TUN, and NEWS, amongst many others) is famous for enforcing a strict “no photo” online policy for their artists. Even the official websites for dramas and movies typically lack cast photos for a Johnny’s actor.

Until recently, Johnny’s artists were either seen as cartoons or silhouettes; some were even missing altogether. However, on February 28th, the ban on photos from the agency’s official website, “Johnny’s net“, was finally lifted. Fans were surprised to see that profile pics and album covers from their artists were uploaded onto the website.

With the advent of internet technology preventing pictures from being easily copied, it seems that the company felt comfortable enough to loosen its stance. Drama and television sites are now also allowed limited usage of Johnny’s artist photos.

One reporter remarked, “Johnny’s artist photos are still banned on internet news sites, where security is lacking, but foreign sites outside of the agency’s power use face photos freely. Eventually, they will have to allow the use of these photos on Japanese news sites as well.”

A cameraman for an idol magazine also revealed, “Johnny’s Entertainment even prevents photos from being sent through e-mail. So when pictures taken for magazines need to be confirmed, they have to be delivered by bike. It was inefficient and expensive. Hopefully, with the lifting of the ban, Johnny’s Entertainment will improve their views of the Internet…”

Fans of Johnny’s artists have rejoiced, with some going as far as calling the change “a historical event.”

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/03/joh...icial-website/
Old 6th March 2011, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty4123 View Post
i'm totally loving all the news of these new songs! the album definately has to come soon.

so i guess that rumor of WHITE being a single was false, then?
yeah it seems so , Lisa

I don't think they will release a triple A-side single haha cos they never released let alone a double A to begin with

Already CHANGE UR WORLD & ULTIMATE WHEELS are fantastic so my expectations for the new album is quite high xD

Old 7th March 2011, 10:47 PM

Akanishi Jin tops Oricon Weekly Singles Chart

It was revealed today that Akanishi Jin is #1 on the March 14th edition of the Oricon Weekly Singles Chart with his solo debut single “Eternal.”

In just the first week alone, Akanishi sold 217,000 copies of his single, marking the first time a solo artist’s first week sales exceeded 200,000 in 2 years (the last time was in 2009 when Yusuke’s “Himawari” sold 219,000 copies).

Akanishi takes the top spot from the March 7th chart’s #1, Arashi, who are his seniors from the same agency.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/03/aka...singles-chart/

Old 9th March 2011, 02:56 AM
Kana×Shin

Quote:
Ueda Tatsuya Writes Solo Song From a Girl's Point Of View
Ueda Tatsuya from KAT-TUN revealed that he's currently working on two new solo songs for KAT-TUN's upcoming live concerts. One of these songs will have quite unique lyrics, since Ueda's writing it from a girl's point of view.

In his latest manual KAT-TUN's Ueda Tatsuya talked about his two new solo songs for KAT-TUN's upcoming live tour.
While one song's planned to be a loud/flashy rock song, the other one's about the point of view of a broken-hearted girl.
Ueda said that it's difficult for him to write from the mood of a female and that a friend told him "For you, it's impossible to write from a female's point of view. Don't make fun of women!"
But because of that, he's now working even harder.

Ueda plans to divide his songs between the dome and industrial complex concerts.
OMG!

what does it mean, "a girl's point of view"?~

Last edited by Kana×Shin; 9th March 2011 at 11:09 PM.
Old 9th March 2011, 11:16 AM

WOOOOOOOO me want to hear the new Ueda solo songs now !

written from a girl's point of view eh ? 8D this has to be very interesting xD xD

Old 9th March 2011, 10:35 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Junno will be in a drama next season. His co-stars are dogs and Ryo Nishikido. He plays a doctor. First KAT-TUN member in a drama for a while. He is listed as the third character on the cast list so that means his part is not that small. But who knows - the dogs might be the main characters here.

From the official dog...eh..website
Old 9th March 2011, 11:12 PM
SAKURA Initiate

cool, he'll be starring with ryo! never pictured junno as a doctor, though, haha.

i wish kame was announced for a new drama, too. he's overdue for one. maybe in the summer, lol.

Old 10th March 2011, 02:57 AM
Liar Initiate

Junno and Ryo is an interesting pair!!

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Closed Thread

Tags
johnny's entertainment, kamenashi kazuya, kat-tun, nakamaru yuichi, taguchi junnosuke, tanaka koki, ueda tatsuya