[ayumi hamasaki TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A(ロゴ) ~サイゴノトラブル~ FINAL」on sale 1/27/2021 - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 29th January 2021, 04:47 PM
Far away Initiate

Oricon DVD charts

Day 3
General: #13
Music: #4
Old 30th January 2021, 02:49 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
That looks so good!

I'm really anxious about shipping via Surface because it's not insured. Is it really safe?

My only alternative is DHL which (I combined a few things that released over Christmas/New Year) is obnoxiously expensive. I bought a few things from the SPYxFAMILY and B1A4 Tower Records popups and have my CDL goods in a combined shipment.............cost to ship starts at $330 AUD.

I can ship twice the weight for like $150 AUD from Korea also with DHL.......why is it so expensive from Japan?? I braced myself for $200 but hot damn..... I guess it's staying there for a few more weeks lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
Are you using Buyee? They are soooo expensive to use DHL!! But when I'm buying things for dirt cheap on mercari or Book Off I try to rationalize that it makes up for cost...

I'm still waiting for an OS press of this release to be announced, fingers crossed! (need to save some money since I spent so much on DHL shipping the past few months )
*Buyee is owned by Tenso, AFAIK. Maybe try White Rabbit/Blackship.
Old 30th January 2021, 05:32 PM
Far away Initiate

Oricon DVD charts

Day 4
General: #12
Old 30th January 2021, 08:21 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
That looks so good!

I'm really anxious about shipping via Surface because it's not insured. Is it really safe?

My only alternative is DHL which (I combined a few things that released over Christmas/New Year) is obnoxiously expensive. I bought a few things from the SPYxFAMILY and B1A4 Tower Records popups and have my CDL goods in a combined shipment.............cost to ship starts at $330 AUD.

I can ship twice the weight for like $150 AUD from Korea also with DHL.......why is it so expensive from Japan?? I braced myself for $200 but hot damn..... I guess it's staying there for a few more weeks lmao
I used Surface shipping once this year, from Italy. the package took 3 months to arrive and had heavy water damage that affected the items. I Order two music records, the vinyl was fine but the sleeves were all warped by water(buy I found the covers ugly so i didn't mind :p). I think, if you care about the esthetic of the release, don't use surface shipping.
Old 30th January 2021, 08:25 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

There is also a Japanese shipping company called ''WorldShopping'', The shipping is safe and fast but crazy crazy expensive too (and I had to pay customs at arrival in addition). But you can have a look if you are desperate.

Tenso is usually the best.
Old 31st January 2021, 04:21 PM
Far away Initiate

Oricon DVD charts

Day 5
General: #8
Old 1st February 2021, 02:12 PM
Far away Initiate

Oricon DVD charts

Day 6
General: Out of the top 20
Music: #8
Old 1st February 2021, 05:42 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

In case no one has posted this yet, I've compared my blu-ray copy to the rip that was streamed and there were no changes aside from obvious higher quality for vocals and visuals. There's no new edits or perspective shots. The longer pauses between songs with no dance interludes (especially the "Ayuready" mix encore part) have been shortened, though.

The only real change was that Max Matsuura was added as an additional producer credit as usual during the end roll, which wasn't there in the stream credits.
Old 1st February 2021, 06:17 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by koumori View Post
In case no one has posted this yet, I've compared my blu-ray copy to the rip that was streamed and there were no changes aside from obvious higher quality for vocals and visuals. There's no new edits or perspective shots. The longer pauses between songs with no dance interludes (especially the "Ayuready" mix encore part) have been shortened, though.

The only real change was that Max Matsuura was added as an additional producer credit as usual during the end roll, which wasn't there in the stream credits.
I was wondering about that. This and Natsu no Trouble probably were live pre-recorded shows and they had some little time to edit (maybe a few hours?). It was an awesome job indeed.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 1st February 2021, 06:23 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Wow...

So it adds to the theory that all those amazing 2020 vocals were just due to edit... The Christmas one being the only one live and so it showed vocally-wise.
If there is no new edit on those released lives it means they were made before.

Guys that's quite disappointing if that's the way it is.
Vocals just slightly improved then?

There is still the Ohia no ki Tv performance, but it was also pre-recorded.

Last edited by hidekirby; 1st February 2021 at 06:28 PM.
Old 1st February 2021, 07:42 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
I was wondering about that. This and Natsu no Trouble probably were live pre-recorded shows and they had some little time to edit (maybe a few hours?). It was an awesome job indeed.
To me, the final show seems more obviously pre-recorded than 夏ノトラブル, which seem to stream like a truly live show, but again I'm an amateur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidekirby View Post
So it adds to the theory that all those amazing 2020 vocals were just due to edit... The Christmas one being the only one live and so it showed vocally-wise.
If there is no new edit on those released lives it means they were made before.

Guys that's quite disappointing if that's the way it is.
Vocals just slightly improved then?

There is still the Ohia no ki Tv performance, but it was also pre-recorded.
in 夏ノトラブル, the pitch improvement edit in the BluRay is very noticeable to me compared to the stream—take a listen to WHATEVER–And Then, for example. plus, being a pre-recorded show is by no means a 100% indication that she lip-synched.

I sound like a petty ayu-apologist, but I think her vocals in the lives over the last summer really were improved—by a lot, compared to her continuous yearly TROUBLE tours in the two years prior. apart from 夏ノトラブル, her performance in a-nation, which did not seem retouched to me either (but who knows; maybe it was pre-recorded and heavily edited), were convincingly amazing to me—with little flaws here and there, which were natural.

as for the Xmas show, what I think happened is the usual: vocal exertion from exhaustion. she was heavily pregnant AND preparing for what initially was going to be (1) TWO performances of the Xmas show; AND (2) the CDL.
Old 1st February 2021, 08:34 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

I personally think Natsu no Trouble was truly live, and after watching the blu-ray version, that Saigo no Trouble was prerecorded to ensure the perfect finale to the TROUBLE project. I guess she had one shot to summarise 30+ concerts and wanted to ensure it was to her vision, and I respect that.

Just my two cents after watching them all again (streamed versions and blu-ray versions) while comparing.
Old 2nd February 2021, 03:12 PM
Far away Initiate

Oricon DVD charts

Day 7
General: #16
Music: #9
Old 2nd February 2021, 03:32 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Weekly Oricon chart on Baidu:
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7214893967?pn=2

Combined 1st week sales music :
#3 - 6,562

DVD #4 - 3,908 (general #4)
BR #3 - 2,654 (general #15)

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 2nd February 2021 at 03:44 PM.
Old 2nd February 2021, 06:48 PM
Love song H-Initiate

That's her usual numbers for live release, right?
Old 2nd February 2021, 07:03 PM
Far away Initiate

^ It sold less than the previous two releases (I'm not counting the live box set)

DVD only sales:

POWER of A^3: 6,601
CDL Promised Land: 6,141
SAIGO NO TROUBLE: 3,908

DVD + BluRay:

POWER of A^3: 10,335
CDL Promised Land: 10,162
SAIGO NO TROUBLE: 6,562
Old 2nd February 2021, 07:10 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Kinda understandable. This release is overpriced for what it is. Pay so much for a live you’ve already seen and paid to watch, and doesn’t include anything more? That’s a no for me. A bundle with the previous chapters we haven’t seen yet would have been better imo.
Still hopeful the queen will dominate the charts with the upcoming release tho.

Last edited by Toniayu123; 2nd February 2021 at 07:13 PM.
Old 2nd February 2021, 08:10 PM
too late Initiate

I don't think audios from Natsu and Saigo no Trouble are heavily edited and even Xmas concert was not bad vocally (she struggled during choruses, but the verses were solid for most of the time). I think 2020 was good vocally for her.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 3rd February 2021, 12:38 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
Are you using Buyee? They are soooo expensive to use DHL!! But when I'm buying things for dirt cheap on mercari or Book Off I try to rationalize that it makes up for cost...

I'm still waiting for an OS press of this release to be announced, fingers crossed! (need to save some money since I spent so much on DHL shipping the past few months )
My husband wanted a bunch of stuff from the Eva store, so we have two packages trapped within Tenso's extortion prices!!! I'm so glad Ayu doesn't release like she did in her peak, I'd not be able to keep up with constant releases....just a few a year is plenty for this wallet!

I'm definitely going to skip the SAL option after the horror stories everyone has shared lol

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 3rd February 2021, 12:41 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
I'm definitely going to skip the SAL option after the horror stories everyone has shared lol
SAL isn´t available anyways atm.
I think many ppl mess up SAL with Surface mail

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023

Tags
dvd/bd release, saigo no trouble, trouble tour, trouble tour final