Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Party Queen lyric snippets on JOYSOUND + interlude confirmation (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112906)

ayu_ready? 6th March 2012 11:22 AM

really interesting! :luv2
& THIS
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2826859)
Oh goodness no! I hope it's more Mika Nakashima <3333


Tony G 6th March 2012 11:25 AM

So glad she's got some dark, downbeat material on this album <3 party queen had me worried we were going to get an album full of her cookie-cutter upbeat stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coelacanth (Post 2826960)
Papa and popcorn? Is she using alliteration? lol...

I feel like 'Eyes, Smoke, Magic' is the "jazzy" song that was mentioned. I have a feeling it might be cutesy electro-jazz like 'Sexy little things', though.

In no way was "sexy little things" jazz.

Suteisi 6th March 2012 12:40 PM

Of all the songs Eyes, Smoke, Magic peaks my interest the most.

It's so different from any other titles Ayu has ever had...

elvis810 6th March 2012 01:19 PM

But ESM doesn't hv a mv :(

kendelle 6th March 2012 01:27 PM

UGH THREE INTERLUDES! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

:(

I was really hoping one of those three would be a full song - maybe, just maybe she'll "mirror" them and we'll get full songs eventually? ;_______; They're just such awesome track names!

The lyrics sound interesting, but it's very hard to get an idea of the song just from a few words :) Makes me excited about the music, though!!

elvesword 6th March 2012 01:39 PM

I can't wait!!

Chibi-Chan 6th March 2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 2826956)
I hope "Reminds me" is a dark ballad

papa... popcorn. my dream about cool song dead right now

Same here :(

pepper 6th March 2012 03:12 PM

^ Oh, don't be like that. It can be something crazy/edgy/weird I guess.

jewelbox 6th March 2012 03:15 PM

3 interludes is kinda much, especially when I don't think highly about Ayu's interludes, only few of them really stand out.

LeeLeeNeko 6th March 2012 03:26 PM

What were some of you guys expecting ?
She's had at least 3 interludes in her last five albums, and this one has ZERO singles tracks. Be happy it's not 4 or 5 interludes.
Seriously wtf. :rolleyes Guess people need her to release 20 new songs at once to be pleased.

jewelbox 6th March 2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeLeeNeko (Post 2827103)
What were some of you guys expecting ?
She's had at least 3 interludes in her last five albums, and this one has ZERO singles tracks. Be happy it's not 4 or 5 interludes.
Seriously wtf. :rolleyes Guess people need her to release 20 new songs at once to be pleased.

I wasn't expecting any less interludes, I knew this was coming. But I just pointed the fact it's still too much and actually I don't think she should do 20 track for one album. There are many great albums which contain about 10 songs without interludes, like Ayu's MA. And (m)u would have still been perfect even without those boring interludes. Interludes aren't always needed to make the album flow, but whatever. :innocent

kiseki 6th March 2012 04:08 PM

I'm so eager to read the lyrics of this album.

TeamAyu2004 6th March 2012 04:24 PM

Me too... i want to know the rest and listen to the music, like yesterday!

LeeLeeNeko 6th March 2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cardboard box (Post 2827109)
I wasn't expecting any less interludes, I knew this was coming. But I just pointed the fact it's still too much and actually I don't think she should do 20 track for one album. There are many great albums which contain about 10 songs without interludes, like Ayu's MA. And (m)u would have still been perfect even without those boring interludes. Interludes aren't always needed to make the album flow, but whatever. :innocent

It's obvious there was going to be at least 3 interludes, the rumors even stated there would be 4 so I'm pretty happy. What I mean is that people should really stop complaining about the obvious.
And I actually like interludes so yeah. :laugh (except when the title was really interesting like "insomnia")

relmy 6th March 2012 04:38 PM

I don't think I've ever needed an interlude to make an album flow, I never listen to them and it all sounds fine. I think intro tracks are cute though, when they're like Not Yet, Bridge to the Sky or everlasting dream oh, and Mirror, basically if they have vocals.

Ideally, I think 1 intro and 1 interlude is the maximum I can handle, anymore feels like bulking up the tracklist.

Coelacanth 6th March 2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony G (Post 2827031)
In no way was "sexy little things" jazz.

When the chaku-uta first came out... the website described it as a swing pop song... so yeah... it's jazzy.

RayJason 6th March 2012 05:31 PM

I don't think she's necessarily addressing her own father in that song, maybe her sugar daddy or something? :shrug

TeamAyu2004 6th March 2012 05:48 PM

^ lol.. what you talking about... she IS the sugar daddy!

RayJason 6th March 2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2827164)
^ lol.. what you talking about... she IS the sugar daddy!

LOL last time I checked, ayu was a girl... :innocent

everlastingRAINBOW 6th March 2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony G (Post 2827031)
In no way was "sexy little things" jazz.

This. One trumpet does not make a jazz song.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.