Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Buddha2 Premier in Paris-French Documentary (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119336)

AyuWorld 31st January 2014 02:04 AM

Buddha2 Premier in Paris-French Documentary
 
It is a good short documentary by Orient Extreme for the premier and finally can understand what Ayu said about the song. and yes the media also disappointed that she didnt take part for the press conference.




Translation of Ayu's part:

Im very honored to be welcomed in this high Historical place.

Im very thankful to you to be able to present my song here for the world premier of this movie.

Im very honored to have worked on a masterpiece of Tezuka sensei. It really fascinated me.

I hope to be up to your expectations.

The idea in the creation of this song was obviously love,not necessarily the love of the lovers, the love towards friends, family etc.

It is the love theme that influenced me the most.

I think that this film is the real hymne à l'Amour.

Im sure that you will love the universe of this movie.

truehappiness 31st January 2014 03:46 AM

That sort of 'love' reminds me of Frozen kind of.

Thanks for the link~

DreamCatcher 31st January 2014 08:15 AM

I was here, perfect days <3

AyuGAME 31st January 2014 11:09 AM

thanks for sharing...

ayumisrael 31st January 2014 11:41 AM

Thank you!!!

I think it's cool that Pray is over a love towards family/friends and not lover, change of atmosphere for ayu as well.

tsumekaze_ 31st January 2014 01:46 PM

Thank you~ also because now I know of a place when I can do some listening practice in French without being bored to death haha XD
Ayu is so cute when she introduces herself in french♥♥ kyaaa

Livey~ 31st January 2014 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsumekaze_ (Post 3059672)
Thank you~ also because now I know of a place when I can do some listening practice in French without being bored to death haha XD

Same thought.. :roflmao

rainbow_smile 31st January 2014 07:45 PM

Woah I still more or less understand French haha

She was so cute and beautiful *.* And I liked the "Bonsoir! Je m'appelle Ayumi Hamasaki" part ♥

brener 31st January 2014 08:03 PM

thanks for sharing the translation =))

anna_ayu 31st January 2014 08:06 PM

Thank you! :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.