Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~All Singles~ Oricon 2nd Thread
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~All Singles~ Oricon 2nd Thread
View Single Post
  #187  
Old 17th September 2008, 04:35 PM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,493
I'm going to recalculate my data so that I don't account for tax. Apparently I used tax in all of my formulas before. LOL.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT CLAIMING THAT AYU HERSELF MAKES THIS MUCH. I am just calculating how much her releases are making for avex. Is that really so wrong? For some reason I think I was misunderstood along the way, but whatever.

Note: I took the average of CD+DVD / CD only sales so as to make it fair since CD+DVDs tend to sell a lot more.. but.. eeeh. You never know.

MW sales according to avex: 253,209

MW revenue: 354,492,600 yen

ASIA TOUR 2007 A ~Tour of Secret~'s "sales": 75,905 (so far)

AT07 revenue so far: 364,344,000 yen

ayu-mi-x 6's sales: 88,585

ayu-mi-x revenue: 210,920,885 yen

COUNTDOWN LIVE 2007-2008 A ~Anniversary "sales": 74,485 (so far)

CDL07-08's revenue so far: 357,528,000 yen

A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLE~'s sales (so far): 538,876 (so far without the first day of the 2nd week)

A COMPLETE's revenue so far: 2,206,697,220 yen

GUILTY's sales: 568,288

GUILTY's revenue: 1,932,179,200 yen

New data without the taxes:
Total revenue gained so far for 2008:
5,426,161,905 yen = 51,434,588 USD = 36,190,957 EUR

Old data with taxes:
Total revenue gained so far for 2008:
5,692,536,110 yen = 53,840,007 USD = 38,070,999 EUR

Doesn't really make that much of a difference but eh. lol.

Last edited by truehappiness; 17th September 2008 at 04:56 PM.