Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Party Queen will be released in Taiwan on 23rd March
View Single Post
  #20  
Old 19th March 2012, 02:07 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuuk View Post
Avex Taiwan will definitely release the POWER of MUSIC DVD. In the past it's usually one week later than Japan. This time round it seems to be slightly longer, maybe on Friday, April 6th. People who are interested can continue checking Avex Taiwan's official website and 5 music to see if this is confirmed.
it wouldn't make any sense if avex Taiwan don't release the POWER OF MUSIC DVD since they've been producing Taiwan presses of her VCDs/DVDs from ayumi hamasaki countdown live 2000-2001 A VCD til now

Quote:
Agree, I also think Taiwan press is better! Also 5 music is much faster than YesAsia! Btw, KarenPang, are you gonna order Japan versions, for the album and for the Blu-ray?
yeah I still feel Taiwan press's much better than Hong Kong press , because of the quality & also extra effort that avex Taiwan bother to put into making them & also I usually get my items that I ordered from 5music about 1 week's after its shipping date , unlike YesAsia which takes 2 weeks for me

And nah I never order Japan press for ayumi's albums as they're so costly for me to afford , all of her studio & best albums that I own are all OS press x)
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Reply With Quote