Party Queen will be released in Taiwan on 23rd March - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 19th March 2012, 01:03 AM
ayuuk's Avatar
ayuuk ayuuk is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
I'm very sure avex Taiwan will release the Power Of Music DVD since they've done it for her previous DVDs
Avex Taiwan will definitely release the POWER of MUSIC DVD. In the past it's usually one week later than Japan. This time round it seems to be slightly longer, maybe on Friday, April 6th. People who are interested can continue checking Avex Taiwan's official website and 5 music to see if this is confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
lol I always prefer to order from 5music anyway xD , I never like to order from YesAsia with them being so slow & they only sell Hong Kong press of her stuff which I slightly don't prefer since I feel Taiwan press's better than Hong Kong press imo
Agree, I also think Taiwan press is better! Also 5 music is much faster than YesAsia! Btw, KarenPang, are you gonna order Japan versions, for the album and for the Blu-ray?
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, party queen


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.