Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Article] Time Out Tokyo's James Hadfield reviews Party Queen
View Single Post
  #78  
Old 24th March 2012, 02:22 AM
emi♡ emi♡ is offline
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ☆ california ☆
Posts: 17,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
I'm sorry, but any professional music reviewer MUST know that the tracks order and the way the melodies communicates with each other, and how the lyrics communicates with each other is something to be looked into while reviewing an album... As this is what really makes an concept work or fail... Being this person reviewing Bob Dylan or Justin Bieber.
But casual listeners hardly go into such depth :/

idk whatever. I don't necessarily agree with him, but he makes some valid points.

Points that even people here made in the Thoughts thread.

he might be the biggest douchebag ever...but...lol idk guess I'm used to looking past that.
__________________

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu ❤




Reply With Quote