Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Article] Time Out Tokyo's James Hadfield reviews Party Queen
View Single Post
  #84  
Old 24th March 2012, 03:04 AM
emi♡ emi♡ is offline
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ☆ california ☆
Posts: 17,063
I guess lol meh. His elaborate language was quite successful in getting his points across to me.

Sorry, but I don't think it's as necessary for him to discuss the concept. That's just my opinion...and I guess he feels the same.

Maybe that's why he's not as big a deal as Rolling Stone reviews? But like I said, Im not really familiar with him. Other people seem to be idk. I'm not sure how much clout this review is going to have.
__________________

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu ❤




Reply With Quote