Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] Ayu to perform at Music Station 31 March
View Single Post
  #325  
Old 2nd April 2017, 06:50 PM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaled kalil View Post
I wish she would learn how to sing falsetto, so the high notes she could actually sing and not scream.
I think she used to use a bit of falsetto in the past and I think she can still use it in the right circumstances. However, we rarely hear her sing in such environments. I thought she sang pretty well from what we heard of that piano live minus the shouty parts of ourselves which were probably expected to be the same as MS but one thing I'll note is that she always sounds like she never warms up for her MS performances and it has always been that way while for that piano live she actually rehearsed for it and probably prepped for it as she does for other lives.
Reply With Quote