Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Rumor] Ayu Rumors: Official Chat Thread V
View Single Post
Old 11th March 2010, 03:47 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
One artist writing their own question and answer is stupid, and comes across as lazy ESPECIALLY if it's done at the exact same time. In the case of POWDER SNOW and PSII, they were a year apart, and thus came across as a clever view of growth over a year's time. If she'd released Sunrise say, last year, and then released Sunset a year later or longer later, the reaction may have been better, at least from me.
They're more like sister tracks imo. It's like how FRIEND and FRIEND II were on ASFXX. I don't see what's so wrong with it. I doubt reaction would've changed. I think the reaction would've actually been worse.

"She recycled THAT? Talk about a lazy artist! Ayu is really running out of ideas, etc."

Quote:
We sure as hell can't trust Ayu's taste, she DID look at the S/S covers and say "Yeah okay that's good"...
Can't trust Ayu's taste? Wow, uh, way to completely diss Ayu and make yourself appear to have NO credibility whatsoever.

Last edited by truehappiness; 11th March 2010 at 03:49 AM.