Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The Land of Gods and Monsters: Lana Del Rey's 2nd thread
View Single Post
Old 18th June 2014, 12:32 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
SHADES OF COOL video is out!

I don't want to complain because I am loving Ultraviolence so much. Even though it was already heard in the lyrics, I am not sure how I should feel by this... I could handle the mountain bikers in Ride but this... I don't know. I need a minute. The video is nice, though.
I think these videos are hard for people who aren't like, used to living in that lifestyle...but to me, it's so refreshing that she just understands it so well.

The idea of beauty, and freedom, and these men that seek out these things and who they are, but also the thoughts and feelings of the girls whose lives are all about being in this moment, and understanding that like she says, she can't really break through into their actual realities.

It's refreshing because no one else talks about these things, and she just nails it with such passion. I love how happy and smiling she is in this one.

I need to go listen to the album, but I don't really care to listen to her songs that much. I prefer her videos.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu