Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - You were... / BALLAD information thread [IV]
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2009, 05:50 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
I don't know who that guy is (even after looking at his Wiki), but after seeing some of your reactions... he could be a real threat all over again.

Ahh, it'll just be like GUILTY's release... #1 for a few days, and then, BAM!, #2 weekly.
He was in a drama that was pretty well received. Galileo's the name if you've ever heard of it. He also has had several singles that sold pretty well. I think one of his singles which was a 3A/4A or something in 2003 sold 390k in its first week. Since then, he's been 100k+ first week though. I'm somewhat surprised you haven't heard of him, haha. He's been #1 on SEVERAL polls involving being the best in terms of looks, voice, body, desired-lovers, etc... it's pretty crazy. (Usually the ones Ayu's also on, lol.)

I guess the main reason that he's a threat is because he has a lot of fangirls that loooooooove him from all age ranges. He's like a milder JE-esque soloist in terms of fanbase. That Matchy guy was never a threat. Maybe like 20 years ago, but not now.

Last edited by truehappiness; 13th November 2009 at 05:54 AM.