Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [VII]
View Single Post
Old 6th March 2012, 08:11 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigodansu View Post
If it were to show how they use her, they wouldnt agree to publish it. Considering the pics were originally for the lifestyle book with someone's perverted idea how to show off her shoe collection. I'm guessing someone at Avex didnt like the book would have sold to mostly women and she was coerced into making it sell to men. There had to be a better way to show her shoes in a lifestyle book. I have no idea what anyone involved is thinking having photos of that sort taken of her to begin with, but using them as cd covers is beyond stupid, because not only will customs stop them in some countries, some stores will refuse to put them out on their shelves, so their greediness and trying to use oversexed to sell may cost some sales. They are highly over estimating the income of her fans thinking we all can buy the cds the dvds the blurays and 4 books.
Well, I guess Avex will find out just exactly how much they make from fans in Malaysia...or something.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu