Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] a-nation ONLINE 2020
Thread: [News] a-nation ONLINE 2020
View Single Post
Old 1st September 2020, 06:22 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
If the translator isn't trolling me, the overall attendance for a-nation was over 6.1M: http://www.wws-channel.com/music2/221741.html

So, that number wouldn't be impossible. Never used V-Live, but live plataforms ususlly shows how many people are watching the video at that time.
For V-Live at least, we never got to see how many people were watching only the comments from people and 'hearts' they had given.

Looking at the link, I think they're a bit confusing in the description because that is the number they have used for the last year as cumulative for all a-nations since 2002. It's not meant to be the number for just this a-nation. I remembered that they have been publicizing that it's a summer festival that has gathered about 6 million in audience since its start though.

Quote:
a-nation公式アカウント�� #anation 今年で19年目を迎えたa-nation! これまでの観客総動員数610万人以上を超える、
from Twitter

So over the course of the last 18 years that is where the 6.1 million comes from. It is NOT for this year's 2020 show. I don't think we'll get numbers for online a-nation, maybe not at all but if they were good enough we'll probably see it.

Last edited by truehappiness; 1st September 2020 at 06:28 PM.