Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] Ayu to perform at Fuji TV's 2015 FNS Kayousai on 2nd Dec
View Single Post
Old 28th November 2015, 01:31 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaled kalil View Post
You guys have to keep in mind that FNS isn't a show for someone to promove a brand new song. Specially if the singer has been quite some time away from the show and it's the first time the song will be in television. It might happen something like 'Old song + New Song' tho.

It's not about a stupid move or anything, just like she was lately performing old songs on Kouhaku. It's better for the audience to see the girl that they fell in love with singing I don't now... SEASONS a song that everybody knows and loves it, than a singer of a song they don't even know about it.

Just like Kumi performed Cutie Honey there more than once, and also Ai no Uta.
--

I'm really excited about this show! I love so much the energy and the stage. I might even try to watch the whole show with such a good line up.
Actually she's been singing new songs since the start until 2008. So I hope she does sing something new or up to date for this live~