Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A setlists, photos, and etc. [III]
View Single Post
Old 29th September 2011, 10:14 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luja. View Post
^ I agree. And I think it would be great for JUNO if he could perfrom Why... live with ayu after all, since a-nation didn't work out.

I guess it'd be FINAL Chapter because LIMITED EDITION sounds like.. well.. limited to the live performance only? Have no idea though.
Well, I was saying that because I recall she mentioned that the final shows filmed in Saitama [aka LIMITED EDITION] are going to be the ones for the DVD.

From Misa-chan's blog:
Quote:
keisui_: First time ever! I’m trying to get camera seat tickets (((o(*゜▽゜*)o))) My first experience in 13 years of fandom (laugh)
ayu_19980408: The Saitama Arena show will be recorded instead, so the camera seats for Yoyogi are now opened up~ Because it’s where the cameras will be, I think the view will be good (^_−)−☆
To be honest, I think the LIMITED EDITION one is all we'll need since it will probably be all of whatever's in the FINAL CHAPTER with the addition of some of the older tracks performed throughout the tour among other things.

Last edited by truehappiness; 29th September 2011 at 10:16 PM.