Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Tracklist for MADE IN JAPAN on AWA, regular ver. out June 29, Baidu uploading tracks
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2016, 02:58 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
She desperately need new arranger...there are tons of new talented Japanese arranger that I believe more than willing to arrange her song.

Her song is becoming too band sounding lately and somehow kinda cheap.

from 4, I have listened so far (breakdown, survivor, FLOWER, mad world)...just Survivor has interesting arrangement, the rest is really boring in term of arrangement, just very basic and we are here in 2016 where most of pop song using very unique and interesting sound to fill up the arrangement but yet she still use those cheap keyboard filler. Same guitar breakdown for all 4 songs.

The composition is good but if the arrangement is boring...it won't help the song...the production and mixing is kinda poor as well.

I wish she work with Hiroyuki Sawano...I think he and Ayu can collaborate to make a really interesting song but he is Sony artist, I don't know if this can be happened or not. It's just my wish. Most of the songs that he arrange sounds really expensive and very unique.
FYI, Hiroyuki Sawano is the king of making the same songs like 10 times in a row.