Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 『A BALLADS 2』on sale 2021.03.12
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2021, 06:55 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

^a rearrangement is not necessary something to improve a song. Every song can be rearranged to have different feeling or totally different style as seen in her tours. Even in her last live M sounded different. Didn't moments have a different arrangement in that one CDL where she paired it with I am? It totally depends on what you want from your songs - you can totally do an complete album with only rearrangements - even of songs that are just a week old. its more like an alternate take on something. Maybe arrangement is also the wrong term, a new mixes are also great. Namies second best of (Love Enhanced) has great examples of that.

As for the production news: i wonder why people here doubted that it has to do with COVID: Since the beginning of the year a lot of releases in the music industry have been pushed back. out of my mind I remember Lana Del Rey and Utada - and (and yes, i now that isn't the case here, but a good example) Vinyls of many albums delay like half a year (Taylors evermore Vinyl won't be shipped out before the end of April - by the time, the album is half a year old). Many musicians and companies already stated that there are issues within the production line, as some things can't be printed in time or at all atm.