My 8 years with ayu... - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 7th January 2011, 03:48 AM
ZXKira ZXKira is offline
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1
My 8 years with ayu...

My 8 years with ayu

The moment I got the news of her marriage, I just could not help crying. Though nearly one week has passed away, I could still remember that night, the first several hours of this new year. I was sitting in front of my laptop, pressing F5 button for her Twitter.

Though I know that she is already 32 years old, and I am really happy to see her smiling with her husband. But I still cannot accept this great change in both her life and my life, since she has already been an important part of my life.

I encountered one photo of her eight years ago in a newspaper of China. I thought "Wow this girl is cute. She looks just like a barbie girl." That day, I went to a CD shop nearby, and bought a casette tape of hers (in 2002, tapes were still popular among Chinese young people since a CD player was quite expensive). I can still remember that song: Voyage.
Upon the moment the melody of the intro hit my ears, I fell in love with that song that it remains one of my favourite ayu's songs till now.

This is my first time to be a fan of a star. And eight years have passed away, she still remains to be my favourite star. During the past eight years, I graduated from high school, got my bachelor's degree, and entered the graduate school. When I failed in the exams, her songs make me be confident again. Just as what she sings in SEASONS :" Kyou ga totemo kanashikute, Asu moshimo naiteitemo, Sonna hibimo attaneto, waraeru hi ga kurun darou..." Everytime I listen to SEASONS, I always feel a bright tomorrow is there waiting for me.
When I broke up with my EX, I turned to her songs. "You were..." makes me cry when I hear the lyrics of the chorus:" I once thought you were the last one for me. I once wanted to fall in love for the last time with you. What can I think of in such a cold night under the stars alone..." Nevertheless, she also encouraged me in "End roll": "Then I will start to move on. You will start to move on, too. Even if we will be apart ever since, light will shine for both of us..."

For the past eight years, you have been one of the most important part of my life. I could sing every song of yours though I don't quite know Japanese. I just cannot live without you.

Now that you said you have found the real love in your life. Just as one thread of a Japanese forum put:" We are not feeling bad towards her marriage. We just feel that she used to be ours, but she now belongs to that man..."
Maybe that is the feeling of every male fan of yours.

But I shall celebrate.
And I hope you will be happy with Manuel.

For me, I start to think that I may start to find my real love this year, and I wish I could succeed.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.