![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ayu's Diary entry 11/10/2009 - 3 new songs?!
When she's posted up a few more entries, my translation will go up.[/QUOTE]
The title "All Time" ... 11-10-2009 12:54 ... I wrote yesterday on 10, I received many messages from you all the TA to ask me to do a song. Since yesterday evening, and until a few minutes ago, I tried to meet this demand, and I dive to do in hundreds of demos of songs that I guard I've listened to all substantive height, I looked ... AND I'VE FOUND. FACT AND HAVE A PIECE. And now, I feel it is a song that I had, which had to be made. You too, right? And doing so quickly is also in itself a miracle somewhere. Initially, it was anticipated that two new songs. Perhaps there will be three! ☆ And if they are three different songs complement each other, these are songs that really reflect what I am today. I hope you'll like them! You see ... I'm in great shape! ! ! ! ! ! As of late I concentrated on composition, I suddenly decided, with my big sister and my little brother that I love to go eat Thai food again love! ![]() The calendar above our heads are beautifully rock! ![]() The transformer and electrical outlets are also very rock! Well, it looks like on that one we went there by bike! ![]() My coat is sleeveless, when it's colder I'll just pass him a perfecto, but now it is perfect alone, there is ample hot ☆ Toco is a Pacific! In fact, these days, I only buy Toco Pacific, I feel their advertising (lol), but hey, rather than standard level shops, I prefer the "select shop" that it is in Japan or abroad. Here are my bag and my sunglasses today. ![]() FENDI Bag and Ray-Ban These days I wear as Ray-Ban, it seems Nao kun lol Footwear: boots of rock. ![]() Would that combination with a pipe is very rock, eh? The heel is more rock! ![]() It looks like a nut ...! And then, my babies are very healthy. They are still so young and yet they live with all their might! Pino & san san Papiko and watching the ball! ♡ ![]() Choco san is just shy ♡ ![]() Puding, the specialist "I sleep sitting" ♡ ![]() Cocoa san, the turbulent! ♡ ![]() Let this day be for everyone a wonderful day ...! ☆ rough translation from http://www.ayuangel.com also.. Quote:
Last edited by love in music; 13th October 2009 at 05:59 AM. |
| Tags |
| ayu's diary, team ayu |
|
|
![]() |