Peco & Princess' costumes - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 10th April 2011, 05:24 PM
Sandy's Avatar
Sandy Sandy is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: under the same sky
Posts: 2,537
The focus is on Ayu, but yeah, some change would be good. I mean, a bit different hair or something... But I'm not holding my breath. I watch PV's and lives because of Ayu, not the double P's But I am always noticing stuff on stage, Ayu there or not. So change would be nice.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.