Peco & Princess' costumes - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 13th April 2011, 10:59 PM
channy's Avatar
channy channy is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: I don't live in a fantasy world, anymore.
Posts: 2,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsixthirty View Post
why don't they change costumes or hairstyles...? well its obvious i think, why would you mess with perfection???
I agree 100% with you!!!

I simply love both of 'em! I always get goose bumps too, when they start yelling "HAI!!!, HAII!!!, HAI!!, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!!!!" etc on concerts xDDD Don't know why, but I simply love those two women =3

Well, actually I love Ayu's entire band; Yo-Chan is always able to make me laugh (during encore talk part) even though I usually don't understand not one word and hey --- I think this proves he REALLY is funny and entertaining as hell!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.