[Lyrics] Ivy - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries > Ayu Library > Lyrics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 7th December 2012, 07:03 AM
tenshi no hane's Avatar
tenshi no hane tenshi no hane is offline
everlasting dream Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,182
truehappiness: Thanks for the scan! Do you know if he or she uploaded snowy kiss too?
chocopockymaster: Thanks for transcribing everything *adds to 1st post*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna62 View Post
Will you translate snowy kiss as well? I'm really looking forward to this one
I will once some lyrics show up~ I may have said I won't be updating my LJ anymore but Ayu's lyrics are (usually) too good not to translate XD

----
EDIT: After seeing the official lyrics, I changed "I'm confident of this love which I could speak of with you" to "I'm confident of this love which I hold high with you."

Last edited by tenshi no hane; 7th December 2012 at 07:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
『again』, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ivy, lyrics

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.