Mad World full PV - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 23rd June 2016, 10:42 PM
lastminute's Avatar
lastminute lastminute is offline
As if.. Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaristos View Post
The first part of the video is not very exciting, especially because it takes too late for the guys to come and change her outfit, etc. Overall is a good PV, I wasn't expecting a lot from her but Mad World and FLOWER are both pretty decent. Nothing ground-breaking, but also nothing overly cheap and tacky.
MTE. I don't think FLOWER's PV is bad but I won't be replaying it, that's for sure. As for Mad World, I really enjoyed it even though nothing amazing-over-the-top-yaaas-slay-queen is happening, but I loved the symbolisms.
__________________

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
m(a)de in japan, mad world, made in japan

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.