M(A)DE IN JAPAN Taiwan release date - 8th July - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #29  
Old 11th July 2016, 04:46 PM
jiarongisme's Avatar
jiarongisme jiarongisme is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 9,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
This kind of ruined that tour for me. When I go back to Japan in a few years I'll buy the Japanese press so there's no subtitles .

region coding doesn't affect my player thankfully, I've always been buying multi regional players since I got my first one in 2000.
Ah yes! I remember you mentioning that! It's so distracting when you don't care for the subtitles.

And yeah, multi-regional players are a total life saver.

Last edited by jiarongisme; 11th July 2016 at 04:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
m(a)de in japan, made in japan

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.