TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR 2016 ~II~ - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 24th October 2016, 06:53 AM
Miduhyo's Avatar
Miduhyo Miduhyo is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuinh.k? View Post
I noticed majority of the songs released between A Song for xx - I am... have been sung in a lower register live except for a few (Boys & Girls, SEASONS and Who...)

Newer songs that were recorded with a higher register such as Progress, Missing and The Show Must Go On are sung lower
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiarongisme View Post
Yep. I've noticed that too, and it was really evident from Cirque de Minuit onwards, but I'm pretty sure that started even before that.
Oh good, I'm not the only one who noticed it. I mean, it would make sense. Her register is different now so they should fit the music to match it, yeah? But it's not such a huge difference that I just wanted to ask around and make sure I wasn't the only one who noticed.
__________________

Finally, I can stop dreaming....

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
limited teamayu live 2016, ta limited live tour 2016, teamayu

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.