Queries x 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 4th August 2003, 02:25 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Question Queries x 2

Ok, I think I got Ayu-mix 4 which came with my Rainbow album and I'm not sure if it's pirated but apparently it was disguised as "Disc 2 of Rainbow". But anyway, on the track listings the last song is I am... but it wasn't on there!! I vaguely remember that there was a hidden version of I am... on one of the remix albums but I'm not sure. It's not that important but it's been bugging me for a while.

The second thing...again I think I got a pirated version of Voyage which came with 14 tracks. And it has Endless Sorrow and TO BE with guitar accompaniment. I've never heard their original versions so I wonder if those two are the original versions or remixes? Thanks for bothering to reply!!!(or not)
Old 4th August 2003, 02:33 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Im sure that the cds that u have got are all fake.. Voyage have less than 10 tracks.. n its impossible to 14 tracks

Next... the cds in Rainbow doesnt haf I am.. which is a hidden track.. the hidden track in Rainbow is "+"..

So 100% i think its fake

Old 4th August 2003, 02:52 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Ok thanks for replying but I knew they were fake...nevermind the first thing but what about the other two songs?
Old 4th August 2003, 03:10 PM
Connected Initiate

Acoustic Orchestra Version?

A Song for XY
煽動、戦争、懺悔、告解、欺瞞、謎、愛、そして別離…。

歩き続ける 唄い続ける 辛い現実が そこに待ってても 必ず行くよキミはきっと キズつきながら そして  悲しみながら 喜びながら 進むべき道は ひとつだから
Old 4th August 2003, 03:25 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

regarding bout the orchestra...i also think its fake.. coz TO BE n endless sorrow doesnt sound to haf a guitar companion

Old 4th August 2003, 05:52 PM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally posted by destiny_ayu
regarding bout the orchestra...i also think its fake.. coz TO BE n endless sorrow doesnt sound to haf a guitar companion
Emm .... Correct Me if i m Wrong Ok !! I Think The Endless Sorrow Ochesral ver inAYu Mix 4 Have Some Guitar Companion.....in The 1st part ( i think He Mean This )

N The Voyage ! I dont Quite Understand ..... Did he Said About The Single ?? The Original Single Suposed To have only 4 Track isnt it ?? i m Confused Now Arrr..........

The 1st Question i m aGreed that its Fake coz i Am was not hidden track ... its i Am album 1st song N Abselutely not in the Rainbow Album ....
Old 4th August 2003, 05:53 PM
No way to say Initiate

haha luccky you. u just bought yourself some fake cd's.=]
Old 9th August 2003, 02:12 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

No I knew they were fake in the beginning (okay about 5 minutes after I bought them ) but the sound quality is the same...and I really like the guitar accompaniments. btw those two songs have ONLY guitar accompaniment, almost nothing else and I think they sound better than the original. I'm surprised that it's not on any of the albums...maybe I'll find a way to upload them and you guys can hear it too?