![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
Her new look is reminding me of Hitomi Yoshizawa of Morning Musume... I would usually say that Hitomi is copying her, but Yossie came first this time haha.
__________________
|
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
i like her hair so muchhhh <3 thanks for posting~
|
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
She looks cute and a lot younger but I REALLY don't like her hair.
|
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
She looks great, I'm loving the short hair on her. It makes her look younger.
__________________
![]() Credit to Keishi for this lovely set |
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
I really like her hair...looks like blond version of depend on you
Short hair makes her look very young.
|
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
How is this cute? She looks like a Grandma in these pictures. And trashy.
|
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
wow, she should go for looks like this way more often. its really rock but kind of cute. i like it a lot.
__________________
I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye." |
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
How does she look like a grandma?! o__O
|
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
The outfit is cute but the hair is so scarecrow-ish. Couldn't she have brushed it at least?
I get the ~*image*~ she is trying to accomplish, but it's just not working here.
__________________
|
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
her hair's growing!she looks great!
__________________
![]() sets made by me |
|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
Look at her face in the first pic. Wtf is she?
|
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
she's not 20 anymore. she is going to age eventually you know?
but angles and lighting play a huge role too.
__________________
I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye." |
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
THANK YOU! People who say she looks YOUNGER are just blind.. my God. That grandma makeup is horrible.. and that lesbian outfit.. it's a nono
|
|
#34
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ayu looks so hot xD
I love her hair so much ^^ Thanks for posting~ |
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
you can't even see the whole outfit in the picture, so how does it look lesbian? lol, some of the things that people say here are just too funny.
I think she looks fine, her hair is cute - go rocker Ayu...<3
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
^looks like something ellen would wear..
|
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
|
she looks awesome with that hair and style!
__________________
http://kamankaman.weebly.com/ |
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
i think she looks great, she's doing a style she's never done before....thats ayu for you
|
|
#39
|
||||
|
||||
|
She looks happy.
![]() thanks for the pics anyway XD |
|
#40
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for the pics! I think she looks kind of 80s.
|
![]() |
|
|
![]() |