![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#281
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow, I kind of LOLed when I saw the ranking and sales...because I thought it was a joke. I would have thought she'd hit at least top 20, and get at least 10k first week. Maybe if her acting is good, and she sings some theme songs or something (like what's her face who had that album Sora) she'll sell better.
|
|
#282
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow, so this album did about as well as Suzuki Ami's DOLCE. Two underrated albums -__-"
|
|
#283
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am listen to album since it was on sale and it is not boring
|
|
#284
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
this album seriously deserved better sales.
|
|
#285
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is show-biz...at all. I want steph live tour XD
|
|
#286
|
|||
|
|||
|
Steph could of done better if she had humans styling her and taking her pictures so people would think "Hey that looks good, imma buy it now"
Seriously, give me 20 minutes in K-mart with her for the photo shoot and i would be her stylist for free lol.
__________________
|
|
#287
|
|||
|
|||
|
LOL at her sales. Can anyone say FLOP DEBUT ALBUM much? D=
|
|
#288
|
||||
|
||||
|
^A FLOPPED GREAT DEBUT ALBUM..argh...
|
|
#289
|
|||
|
|||
|
I hope the sales don't de-motivate Steph, or Sony in continuing with her career.
Lol, I'd be afraid that not many people would attend her live tour if she had one at this point. Her brother would be the craziest in the crowd and everyone else would be like, yay. Friends. |
|
#290
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't see how this is a flop if it out-sold 3/4 of her singles' total sales in its first week.
|
|
#291
|
||||
|
||||
|
she needs a better tie-in than Friends, maybe Hana Yori Dango 3 *0* (c'mon, lemme dreeeaaam! xD)
|
|
#292
|
||||
|
||||
|
Maybe she needs duet with Ayu (at least Steph is Ayu fan and Ayu like her much!)
__________________
|
|
#293
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ Or with Hikki
Stephanie liked Hikki as well, she just never met her ><;
__________________
|
|
#294
|
||||
|
||||
|
^Ayu likes her?! where's it mentioned?!,.
|
|
#295
|
||||
|
||||
|
They was in same show in Dec when Ayu sings Together When and Stephanie - Winter Gold. Stephanie mentioned she likes Ayu a lot and Ayu hear this...At all Ayu was so impresed of her....
__________________
|
|
#296
|
||||
|
||||
|
^I remembered her saying she likes Ayu...but Ayu didnt say anything back LOL...
|
|
#297
|
||||
|
||||
|
But she looks she was inpresed she say that Ooooooo xD
__________________
|
|
#298
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oo, is there somewhere I can download that (Stephanie saying that she likes Ayu)? Is it on AHS?
I wanna see it~
__________________
「 チャレンジは馬鹿げたこと リスク 回避するように |
|
#299
|
|||
|
|||
|
It was on a HEY!x3 episode when Stephanie performed Winter Gold. I remember that too, Ayu seemed like she was going to say something and ended up laughing and not say anything.
|
|
#300
|
||||
|
||||
|
LAST PHOTO
![]() MAMA MIA
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| because of you, friends, stephanie, winter gold |
|
|
![]() |