Ayu on the Recochoku Yearly Chart for 2009 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #33  
Old 11th July 2009, 10:56 AM
njanjayrp's Avatar
njanjayrp njanjayrp is offline
Humming 7/4 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Posts: 7,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
You guys are being way too sarcastic. Of course Seiko has more albums, but do you think generally that people who buy her music are people that buy stuff through their phones? No.

There is absolutely nothing wrong logically with what I said. The higher number of songs you have up for download is only going to effect your sales positively. That's it.

And Nyanjan also made a good point, a lot of people in Japan do seem to buy the same songs over and over again. Not just Ayu best ofs, but B'z best ofs and others as well. Same thing goes for buying classic songs on their cell phones. There are plenty of songs other than Ayu's old ones that are huge sellers, yet I'm sure most people have the song already in one form or another. (ex. B'z Itsuka no Merry Christmas etc)
Sorry if I was too sarcastic, even though I am aware of the fact they prolly bought some of her older songs, Days and Rule did really well on Recochoku and even NEXT LEVEL (the song) did relatively well and I think that Days and Rule are to thank she is #3. As the only older song that appeared in top 100 was "M" as far as I can remember.
__________________




Follow me @njanjayrp

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
ayu, ayumi hamasaki, ranking, recochoku


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.