[Music Station] The TOP 100 Famous Songs - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 29th September 2009, 10:24 PM
ストロボ・EdGE's Avatar
ストロボ・EdGE ストロボ・EdGE is offline
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxker View Post
When I asked people in Japan which songs from Ayu who were their favorites this summer, a lot of people answered SEASONS, so that's not exactly a surprise.

But I was more surprised how many people that had JEWEL and Days as a favorite, especially young girls.
I too have heard many say their favorite is JEWEL, along with Voyage, Dearest, etc.

Quote:
I think everybody (at least those who take the polls) agrees on this. Because almost every time I see one of these polls it has different songs on it.
I think this is true!
__________________
un asterisco
en la palma de mi mano,
una acotacion
de tu puņo y letra
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
music station


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.