[Utada Hikaru] STOP TALKING in hikki's 37th thread!! - Page 18 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #341  
Old 12th July 2010, 03:06 AM
Picaflor 7/4's Avatar
Picaflor 7/4 Picaflor 7/4 is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Levittown, PA
Posts: 5,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieRos View Post
I see that no news is making ppl angsty
yes!
__________________
Does everyone miss me yet?
  #342  
Old 12th July 2010, 03:15 AM
omably omably is offline
TO BE Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 569
i'm losing hope.
  #343  
Old 12th July 2010, 03:24 AM
Polyrhythm Polyrhythm is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6,650
NEW SINGLE
「Let there be hope/and a B side」
宇多田ヒカル
2011.01.01 OUT
TOCT-40134
¥1,260 (tax in)

Tracklist:
1. There is hope yet
2. HIKKI Come Back To Us
3. Banana and Strawberries
4. This One (Crying Like a Hopeless Fan)

First press comes with a poster, a photobook, a trading card, a blanket, some flip flops, an alternate cover, registration card, Ayumi Hamasaki's phone number, and an apology letter/explanation for Utada's long disappearance.

Last edited by Polyrhythm; 12th July 2010 at 03:26 AM.
  #344  
Old 12th July 2010, 03:42 AM
taskinillusion's Avatar
taskinillusion taskinillusion is offline
BLUE BIRD Protector

 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6,436
^

Wow, at first glance, I thought it was real! Nice.
__________________



did you imagine this kind of future?

@luckynekolady instagram

  #345  
Old 12th July 2010, 03:44 AM
NintendoHTF1242's Avatar
NintendoHTF1242 NintendoHTF1242 is offline
Secret Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Heartplace
Posts: 11,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyrhythm View Post
NEW SINGLE
「Let there be hope/and a B side」
宇多田ヒカル
2011.01.01 OUT
TOCT-40134
¥1,260 (tax in)

Tracklist:
1. There is hope yet
2. HIKKI Come Back To Us
3. Banana and Strawberries
4. This One (Crying Like a Hopeless Fan)

First press comes with a poster, a photobook, a trading card, a blanket, some flip flops, an alternate cover, registration card, Ayumi Hamasaki's phone number, and an apology letter/explanation for Utada's long disappearance.
ALL FOR 12 BUCKS!? avex NEEDS TO TAKE LESSONS FROM EMI!
__________________
Tumblr
  #346  
Old 12th July 2010, 04:06 AM
Picaflor 7/4's Avatar
Picaflor 7/4 Picaflor 7/4 is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Levittown, PA
Posts: 5,087
^I heard from some sources too that the orgasm moaning from her dirty desire remixes will be laced throughout each of the songs in this new single. :^D can't wait!
__________________
Does everyone miss me yet?
  #347  
Old 12th July 2010, 04:17 AM
Bigtop Bigtop is offline
Beautiful Day Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bothell, WA, USA
Posts: 9,548
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyrhythm View Post
NEW SINGLE
「Let there be hope/and a B side」
宇多田ヒカル
2011.01.01 OUT
TOCT-40134
¥1,260 (tax in)

Tracklist:
1. There is hope yet
2. HIKKI Come Back To Us
3. Banana and Strawberries
4. This One (Crying Like a Hopeless Fan)

First press comes with a poster, a photobook, a trading card, a blanket, some flip flops, an alternate cover, registration card, Ayumi Hamasaki's phone number, and an apology letter/explanation for Utada's long disappearance.
But unfortunately, we have to wait until the start of 2011 - and we're only in the middle of the summer of 2010!!!

AND WHAT!!!??? Ayu's phone number!!!??? That's just a bit too ridiculous there...

But I think this is a joke... I checked TOCT-40134 and that's someone else...

Last edited by Bigtop; 12th July 2010 at 04:31 AM.
  #348  
Old 12th July 2010, 04:32 AM
primavera♥'s Avatar
primavera♥ primavera♥ is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,089
Haha..... .... I love

I'm sure some hikki fans would loooove to have ayus phome number. Poor ayu

But really I feel like that's a perfect date. I don't see her being more active this year. If so cool. but if not I hae other stuff to keep me busy ^___^
__________________

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡


Twitter

  #349  
Old 12th July 2010, 05:40 AM
amorphose's Avatar
amorphose amorphose is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Movin' on
Posts: 4,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyrhythm View Post
NEW SINGLE
「Let there be hope/and a B side」
宇多田ヒカル
2011.01.01 OUT
TOCT-40134
¥1,260 (tax in)

Tracklist:
1. There is hope yet
2. HIKKI Come Back To Us
3. Banana and Strawberries
4. This One (Crying Like a Hopeless Fan)

First press comes with a poster, a photobook, a trading card, a blanket, some flip flops, an alternate cover, registration card, Ayumi Hamasaki's phone number, and an apology letter/explanation for Utada's long disappearance.
I HATE YOU.

Not really... but that was mean. I was totally fooled until I looked at the tracklist. T_________________T;
  #350  
Old 12th July 2010, 06:16 AM
ストロボ・EdGE's Avatar
ストロボ・EdGE ストロボ・EdGE is offline
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyrhythm View Post
NEW SINGLE
「Let there be hope/and a B side」
宇多田ヒカル
2011.01.01 OUT
TOCT-40134
¥1,260 (tax in)

Tracklist:
1. There is hope yet
2. HIKKI Come Back To Us
3. Banana and Strawberries
4. This One (Crying Like a Hopeless Fan)

First press comes with a poster, a photobook, a trading card, a blanket, some flip flops, an alternate cover, registration card, Ayumi Hamasaki's phone number, and an apology letter/explanation for Utada's long disappearance.
Best fake single evar!!!
__________________
un asterisco
en la palma de mi mano,
una acotacion
de tu puņo y letra
  #351  
Old 12th July 2010, 06:22 AM
primavera♥'s Avatar
primavera♥ primavera♥ is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorphose View Post
I HATE YOU.

Not really... but that was mean. I was totally fooled until I looked at the tracklist. T_________________T;
Awww...looks like someone needs a big kuma hug

Anyway....my eyes shot up when I first saw it. Like. I was giddy. And then I was like damn you. But its oh so funny XD
__________________

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡


Twitter

  #352  
Old 12th July 2010, 06:24 AM
Pieces_of_SEVEN's Avatar
Pieces_of_SEVEN Pieces_of_SEVEN is offline
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 17,285
I am also desperate for new material from her...I've found myself listening to Wait & See a lot lately...
__________________

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
  #353  
Old 12th July 2010, 06:24 AM
Keiichi_JPU's Avatar
Keiichi_JPU Keiichi_JPU is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,684
I nearly died, thank you very much
  #354  
Old 12th July 2010, 06:36 AM
Polyrhythm Polyrhythm is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6,650
Sorry. Had to give omably some hope
  #355  
Old 12th July 2010, 06:44 AM
bluegie's Avatar
bluegie bluegie is offline
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyrhythm View Post
I don't see the problem with having some English songs as long as they fit in with the album Angela Aki does this well
I was gonna use Angela Aki's new album in my last post. What I wanna say is that probly it's a good idea to see how people reacts towards her new album. But then.. Angela's Japanese songs and English songs are kinda similar. So I dun think the transition from one language to another language (in terms of music) will be that awkward in her case. Also, being a full Japanese album or 50-50 album like now won't make a huge difference for Aki. Her album sales is around 100K. So you can't really see if those 50% English songs will affect her sales.

Hikki will be another story. Let's assume that she can still sell over 300K on the first week at least. In that case, the increase/decrease in sales with 50% English songs inside would be pretty obvious. Let's say she is really making a fusion album with 6 English songs and 6 Japanese songs, and the average first week sales for top female artists are around 300K. If hikki can manage to hit 260 - 310K, it means the Japanese accepts the fusion. If the sales is lower than 250K, I think it's already an indication.

So.. right now we can't really find a real comparison for hikki. If Namie (the top female artist rite now) is doing a fusion album, then we can really see how the fusion will affect sales... But she's not .


And for the announcement of the new single... I almost thought it was true until I read the tracklist... Good one Polyrhythm
__________________
...
...
...
.
  #356  
Old 12th July 2010, 07:51 AM
Zeke.'s Avatar
Zeke. Zeke. is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Posts: 9,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawbariSnowAyumi View Post
Awww...looks like someone needs a big kuma hug

Anyway....my eyes shot up when I first saw it. Like. I was giddy. And then I was like damn you. But its oh so funny XD
For a split second before I read any of the text by the layout I knew it was supposed to be a single announcement but my brain did well in holding back my excitement. I think the voice in my head said something like "Hey before you get excited, read what it says. It's probably a made up single," and it was.
  #357  
Old 12th July 2010, 08:39 AM
Nackar_91 Nackar_91 is offline
BEST Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: In a random city in the Netherlands
Posts: 1,792
i am looking forward to this single very much but you guys im havin sum problems locatiubng it its not on cdjapon or yesasia anywhere plz help me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Also, the last one could be a real fan-made remix. Just mix some weeping into the song and send it to her XD
  #358  
Old 12th July 2010, 03:03 PM
KremlinChaos's Avatar
KremlinChaos KremlinChaos is offline
ayu-mi-x Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: HEART STATION
Posts: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nackar_91 View Post
i am looking forward to this single very much but you guys im havin sum problems locatiubng it its not on cdjapon or yesasia anywhere plz help me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Please tell me you're joking :p. Anyways for some reason I've fallen in love with About Me and WINGS. Does anyone else become hooked on songs they didn't really care for before? I've always liked these songs but lately I've been loving them XD.
  #359  
Old 12th July 2010, 03:52 PM
primavera♥'s Avatar
primavera♥ primavera♥ is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by KremlinChaos~ View Post
Please tell me you're joking :p. Anyways for some reason I've fallen in love with About Me and WINGS. Does anyone else become hooked on songs they didn't really care for before? I've always liked these songs but lately I've been loving them XD.
Idc much for about me....but WINGS is an amazing song. And its weird when I hear that strange ending part randomly on tv. Just strange

This happened to me with Kettobase. But usually this happens with other artists and not hikki. Since for the time I was only listening to hikki I knew what songs I really adored.
But I think this also happened with that one song.....god I can't remember it.....amai wana. Paint it black or something....idk XD
__________________

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡


Twitter

  #360  
Old 12th July 2010, 04:06 PM
NintendoHTF1242's Avatar
NintendoHTF1242 NintendoHTF1242 is offline
Secret Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Heartplace
Posts: 11,101
^ 甘いワナ ~Paint It, Black ?

And I love WINGS. It's a beautiful song.
__________________
Tumblr
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.