[News] Taiwan press release of COUNTDOWN LIVE 2009-2010 A ~Future Classics~ DVD - 23rd July - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 19th July 2010, 01:37 PM
mobius's Avatar
mobius mobius is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 芝加哥
Posts: 1,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
yes they do . That goes for other countries too like in Europe & even Asia where I reside

the downside's that you need someone to read Chinese to navigate the website as unfortunately they only have either Simplified if not Traditional Chinese :S

if you would like my help to get the Taiwan press of the future classics DVD on your behalf since it will be out next Fri in Taiwan , then do not hesistate to send me a PM to discuss things further
Too bad the website can't translate into Pinyin cause I having some tough time reading the characters. I can only read handful of characters. My Chinese stinks!

Thanks for the help Karen, I definetly let you know if I decided to get it at 5music.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, countdown live 2009-2010, future classics, hamasaki ayumi


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.