![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#381
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() Now, I might skip TA/mu-mo for this... I'm too excited! But what to have? O.o
__________________
![]() [Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History [BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!] AHS married to Maro ~13/1-2010~ Spoiler:
|
|
#382
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
.
__________________
... ... ... .
|
|
#383
|
||||
|
||||
|
I got the bags, not the instant tea
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#384
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
...100% agreed with your opinion! Avex and all the CD labels have no clue how to use Photoshop adequately, they over-do it. That's why I usually ignore magazine scans etc. (There are a few exceptions, though ^v^) Last edited by channy; 28th October 2010 at 11:29 PM. |
|
#385
|
||||
|
||||
|
Never thought I'd see Ayu collaborating with another artist of her own choosing. Very interesting and I'm definitely gonna check it out the moment it's released =]
My only hope for "Love songs" is that I like it lol. |
|
#386
|
||||
|
||||
|
I guess the bags are better since they only offer for the first 100 orders, and I prefer tea leaves over powder...
__________________
... ... ... .
|
|
#387
|
||||
|
||||
|
Personally, I think SURGE would of been a better name for this album! lol But it's ayu!
Last edited by YuriChan; 28th October 2010 at 11:44 PM. |
|
#388
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank heavens that AT2010 DVD wont come out for a while...!!
__________________
![]() [Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History [BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!] AHS married to Maro ~13/1-2010~ Spoiler:
|
|
#389
|
||||
|
||||
|
YESASIA I NEEEEEEEEEEEED PRE-ORDERS!
|
|
#390
|
|||
|
|||
|
Love Songs? Now I have to decide which version to get.
|
|
#391
|
||||
|
||||
|
Koda Kumi just released "love songs", didn't she?
__________________
|
|
#393
|
||||
|
||||
|
Edition Details:
"microSD music and movies are currently compatible only with cellular phones sold in Japan with the capability to play them back" |
|
#394
|
||||
|
||||
|
THIS SOUNDS ****ING AWESOME
"Koda Kumi just released "love songs", didn't she?" If by that you mean she covered other peoples ballads and romantic songs then yes lol.
__________________
|
|
#395
|
||||
|
||||
|
No, she released a cover album called ETERNITY~Love & Songs~.
Koda Kumi didn't invent the word Love or Song or the combination and neither did Otsuka Ai or Nishino Kana. It's just kind of a generic title "Love" is a common word, lol... and it's the most prevalent theme in all of Ayu's music so yeah.
__________________
un asterisco en la palma de mi mano, una acotacion de tu puņo y letra |
|
#396
|
||||
|
||||
|
I know they were cover-songs, but the title is the same regardless of that.
I'm not saying those two words belong to anyone. I would have expected something more original not only from Ayu, but anyone, really. But oh well... it's just the title, the contents of the album is what matters.
__________________
|
|
#397
|
||||
|
||||
|
so if my blackberry cellphone has a microsd slot since its not a japan cellphoe ...its useless..well that sucks...
__________________
~ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH~ Last edited by duque; 29th October 2010 at 12:25 AM. |
|
#398
|
||||
|
||||
|
is the single 'Dream On' out for pre-order?
|
|
#399
|
|||
|
|||
|
I...I can afford the box set... but but...do I?? ;__;
Ugh... I may be able to persuade it as a christmas present TOMORROW. But tomorrow may be too late ;__; |
|
#400
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Btw all this complain about the title reminds me when she released BALLAD. People think she copied alan lol.
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, album, ayumi hamasaki, dream on, love songs |
|
|
![]() |