COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 A ~do it again~ Live Broadcast - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 25th December 2010, 06:37 AM
njanjayrp's Avatar
njanjayrp njanjayrp is offline
Humming 7/4 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Posts: 7,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa-chan View Post
I know right. Sometimes I feel we are demanding so much from her, but not as willing to give anything back unless every single thing is done to our liking (like the "I must have awesome covers and no fish lips anywhere and no interludes and not so many ballads and very cheap price and good free gifts or else I will just illegally download this album muaha" kinda thing). Hope this doesn't spoil avex's image of us on Twitter, they could very well ask her not to take anymore so-called "random" suggestions from fans, and that would suck, because good things still come out of that ie ayutrance 4.
LOL, I'll never understand people like that. I've been pre-ordering Ayu's albums since Secret (or was it GUILTY) and have never canceled my order because of the covers or the number of interludes And I pray I don't get any gifts cuz I don't wanna pay the customs/taxes but yeah I get what you're saying. If I was earning more atm I'd prolly pay for the stream just to support the cause (or if it was cheaper), but this way there isn't much I can do, bu wait for the TV ver. to be uploaded.
__________________




Follow me @njanjayrp

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cdl10-11, countdown live 2010-2011, do it again, love songs, ustream


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.