COUNTDOWN LIVE 2010-2011 A ~do it again~ Live Broadcast - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 26th December 2010, 04:39 PM
truehappiness's Avatar
truehappiness truehappiness is offline
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 35,493
To be honest, I was never really that big on the USTREAM thing (read: I never cared if she did it or not since I usually get the DVD anyway) but people really seemed to push it on Ayu and Max. The frustrating thing is that the same people who wanted this got it, but it wasn't exactly what they wanted (free), so they're complaining about it and would rather it have never happened. Just what kind of message is that supposed to send?

I doubt many overseas fans who requested this will be paying for it because they'll be off downloading it for free, but I do hope that a lot of Japanese fans who were unable to get tickets can see the concert.

Last edited by truehappiness; 26th December 2010 at 04:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cdl10-11, countdown live 2010-2011, do it again, love songs, ustream


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.