CDL10-11 talk - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 2nd January 2011, 01:32 AM
Melodie Melodie is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 693
Having watched it just now, I must say... I'm surprised. I was disappointed when I first saw the pictures, and the setlist seemed random to me, but overall it was a very cohesive, and entertaining concert. I especially liked the stage, though normally I prefer a standard one, this was a nice change, and the lights were impressive. My only complaints would be the ghastly Humming, which was again included, and unfortunately Ayu's voice. It didn't do the songs justice. She struggled a lot, and her vibrato never sounded more unnatural. I also found it odd when she suddenly stopped singing during Last angel. I might buy this DVD, but I think Ayu should stop doing countdown lives. They're not as good as the tour lives, plus her fans would get more excited about the tour itself.

Fav performances: Last angel, Duty, Marionette, Free & Easy, Endless Sorrow, Virgin Road.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cdl10-11, countdown live 2010-2010, do it again


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.