Ayu fan featured on America's Greatest Otaku - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 13th March 2011, 06:59 AM
jpopfan's Avatar
jpopfan jpopfan is offline
ayu-mi-x Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: TX
Posts: 512
I just go to anime conventions now for the musical act lol. I haven't watched a anime in a long time but the people at conventions who call themselves otaku lately scare me with how intense they are. But yeah I have had the same experience with talking about Kuu and Ayu and they just know of them from Inu Yasha or FFX-2. It felt weird singing along to all of the Kuu concert when no one else was besides Real Emotion or 1000 Words because I knew all the songs she was singing unlike what seemd liked almost the rest of the event room.


I still read manga time to time if I find one I like and listen to a lot of Japanese music so I wonder what kind of otaku that would be lol
__________________

Set made by Raiu at So Into Koda
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.